3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekit9401 10.12.19 05:57 am

The most beautiful swords in your opinion [screenshots] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I propose to share my opinion about the most beautiful swords in the game. As almost all swords in the game do not have fixed characteristics of the damage, then I think everybody will be able to find a sword of your liking and begin to look for him in the game, regardless of the stage. Taken into account only the appearance of the blades. So, please, post screenshots of your favorite swords.

I'll start. I liked relic silver sword Maugrim. Since appearance is very similar to the old-school legimacy silver sword school of the Wolf. Simple and at the same time beautiful.

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
245 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 10.12.19

Zireael.
Screen no.

Spoilered with that CRIS give the same ending.

A
AleXStein 10.12.19

the most beautiful of those that I found and dressed (because I wasn't wearing any armor and sword after crafting bear set, all weak), it's a cheesy sword which you get during the quest cheese and dark forces

S
Shuuum 10.12.19

AleXStein
- They tell me its chicken )))
Geralt says when I pick this cheese sword.

z
zoomukc 10.12.19

Sword Of The Wild Hunt. Selected through the story several times, starting with the caveman walking with Keir. Have the same, only with a white hilt - the sword of shateela(the drawing is). A drawing for the sword UNTIL I have not yet met.
Spoiler

N
Nohchik1ant 10.12.19

Nekit9401
where to find the sword Harpy?

N
Nekit9401 10.12.19

bacmag921
Fell in a Treasury. Specifically I do not remember.
In extreme cases, can use the console.
UPD. I'm sorry, the sword is not called the Harpy, and Maugrim beguiled a bit.
Спойлерadditem(‘Aerondight’, 1)

J
JolyMau5 10.12.19

bacmag921
The Harpy drawing drops with someone.
More precisely, it you give someone.

About drop the sword, don't know, but I doubt that it can be found.

l
lemptyl 10.12.19

the most beautiful steel sword - the sword of Winter, is given almost at the end of the game in the story. Don't know how to add it via console, if someone in the know - tell me.
Spoiler
And the coolest silver sword Blade of course. The same sword from the cover with two wolf heads.

Spoiler

N
Nekit9401 10.12.19

lemptyl
Winter blade through the console, but it looks not like you.
Спойлерadditem(‘Abarad’, 1)
UPD. Found how to add Blade of Winter through the console.
Спойлерadditem('q402 Skellige sword 3')

V
Vyxyxol 10.12.19

And the coolest silver sword Blade of course.
On it the console command, too, would like to see. Thank you in advance.

m
mordvin121 10.12.19

Vychuchol
Here additem('WitcherSilverWolf')

s
shvetsov0711 10.12.19

Drawing on a Harpy is in the box on one of the Islands to the South-West from Novigrad under the protection of poludenniy 16-th level. The sword of the 37th level.

v
vanrem 10.12.19

lemptyl
where are you, this Blade got?

K
Kirill Krysanov 10.12.19

W. ill
You have a console developers?

l
lemptyl 10.12.19

Nekit9401
primnogo grateful
W. ill
added via the console http://www.playground.ru/cheats/vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_debug_console_enabler_konsol_razrabotchikov_1_02_-_1_05-59566/
team additem ('WitcherSilverWolf')

v
vanrem 10.12.19

lemptyl
The same sword from the cover with two wolf heads
what cover? If the poster then Geralt there, rather Maugrim than Blade.
And the coolest silver sword Blade of course
And sadly, the best swords - et of vegematic schools...with the armor case in the same alsoat

H
HWAII 10.12.19

W. ill
they still need dorosti

l
lemptyl 10.12.19

W. ill
I am so sick of people picking on every word.

Spoiler
and about the coolness: we're discussing the appearance, not the stats, so I was not wrong. Besides the stats of the relic swords depend on where you find them.

Spoiler

S
Splyushka 10.12.19

lemptyl
I tried to add the Blade, but he zabagovan. In patch 1.0.3-0.4 he just it in his hands he held and were not cleaned once in the sheath. After clicking the button took place in the two seconds that he had it removed. And in patch 1.0.5 is corrected, but when I'm just waving in the air, sparks fly as if the rocks hit. I can not understand, what the hell. And who ever found these swords?

v
vanrem 10.12.19

lemptyl
what does to find fault with every word. I just don't understand what you're it because on the poster of Hervanta was definitely not Blade. And you confirmed this is a cover of a cover.
and about the coolness: we're discussing the appearance, not the stats, so I was not wrong.
Maugrim, probably just keeps it in the Witcher posters, so for better looks. An improvement...and because of who wrong everyone decides for himself.
Besides the stats of the relic swords depend on where you find them.
initially I was talking about the article. On LVL 35 I have all of insertvalue swords were much inferior to Vademecum.

ADF: skin from .Lionet.. and That's what Servant silver sword emblazoned on the covers of all...not Marimom, my bad

Alexey Arkhangelsk
Hm, the first couple of levels are a standard cuirass GG, then buy amurskie armor (and levels five or six wear them), and then vedmachi arrives with upgrades every three or four levels.