3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekit9401 10.12.19 05:57 am

The most beautiful swords in your opinion [screenshots] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I propose to share my opinion about the most beautiful swords in the game. As almost all swords in the game do not have fixed characteristics of the damage, then I think everybody will be able to find a sword of your liking and begin to look for him in the game, regardless of the stage. Taken into account only the appearance of the blades. So, please, post screenshots of your favorite swords.

I'll start. I liked relic silver sword Maugrim. Since appearance is very similar to the old-school legimacy silver sword school of the Wolf. Simple and at the same time beautiful.

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
245 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_Nick 10.12.19

DemonKuts .. the console does not offer - there are this sword castrated...
Don't want to disappoint you - but console blades stats are the same with those that you can honest to find in the game at the current level of GG.
Yes - unlike monstratio have finds Geralt works autoleveling.
Ie, the console creates exactly the same sword as the one that lies somewhere in the chest (±1-2% randomness by additional characteristics) at this point in the game. Will cause the console on a couple of levels later, and the stats will be more

O
Old_Nick 10.12.19

By the way, there is a suspicion that in the current game, just generated, not all relics that are in the resources.
I.e. when each NEITHER set of values can, indeed - find (without the console) are a little different. Not much - 3-4 positions, not written strictly for quests/treasures, but nevertheless ....

T
Temporum 10.12.19

Well, about the appearance, everything is clear, everyone has their own preferences. I would like to mention about the effectiveness of relics. Firstly, that relic swords could match the power with workshops slovami they must be at least level 37 to 40 (before this rule sets no doubt). Second, the relics, by the idiotic bonuses +10% Irden... must be two mandatory affix: +% crit. chance, +% crit damage. These bonuses, in addition to its direct utility, still increase the overall damage per second that we see in the character menu. Shoveled console all relics in the game, I found a few of the swords that meet these requirements: it is a steel sword, bounty Hunter (penetration of armour, KSH, KU) and silver blood sword (KSH, KU, bleeding) are strictly and beautifully, in black scabbard

Still have Angiver, under article good, but it looks like a huge sword with a spike.
Just like Karabela, a very beautiful sword, the only satam critical attack chance:

G
GventPlayer 10.12.19

Temporum
+%to crit. chance unfortunately is NOT RELEVANT. I'm in the subject builds this moment get hold of how the material will be ready. Test a lot of hours, so for a start you can just believe me :-) but the +%to damage Crete is the most important bonus of the sword

B
Bastarder 10.12.19

The most important thing about a sword is not a beauty (once in battle they admire), and efficiency. Basically, it is the damage and the number of holes in the re - strengthening of Crete, critical hit does not hurt. If You wear a set, then sets the swords in your hand.

l
lesorub88 10.12.19

Please tell me whether it is possible to prescribe the sword Tagar and whether analogue silver steel?

z
zotac17 10.12.19

lesorub88
additem(‘mq1058_cat_school_sword’) – Teigr Sword, silver did not seem to exist.

That's my opinion)) the most beautiful and powerful swords:

1) Steel - the Glory of the North
Spoiler
Full size - http://stick.kz/img/2015-08/14/i3wzfz7klt2i6eo46hwgmkiyk.png

2) Silver - Striga
Spoiler
Full size - http://stick.kz/img/2015-08/14/24180bg2x68m3iym08hdmb0tx.jpg

3) Steel legimacy - TAGR
Spoiler
Full size - http://stick.kz/img/2015-08/14/g69pujhn0enbkfygcb9l1kxso.jpg

l
lesorub88 10.12.19

zotac17 many thanks

A
Afour 10.12.19

zotac17
please tell me ,what's your armor ? is Seth ? and then, I'm that cat that Griffin is just awful externally

l
lesorub88 10.12.19

Afour is a set of the school of WOLF

I
Ilya233 10.12.19

Afour
This set of armor school Wolf

A
Afour 10.12.19

thank you , very cool intranet)

I
Ilya233 10.12.19

Afour
MASTER option (4 SD. improvements), I think

A
Afour 10.12.19

Ilya233
yeah, thank you , I already googled it, the only thing that I didn't understand,Seth is written on LVL 14 , but to collect it you have to be 23+ to kill mobs))

I
Ilya233 10.12.19

Afour
Minimum level - 14. But to collect it we need more of kaer Morhen to get)
Here's a small Gagik
Спойлерhttp://shazoo.ru/2015/06/17/31068/gajd-the-witcher-3-gde-najti-snaryazhenie-shkoly-volka

A
Afour 10.12.19

Ilya233
thank you

I
Ilya233 10.12.19

Afour
Not for that. Treat =)

d
dimakozhanov 10.12.19

Spoiler

d
dimakozhanov 10.12.19

zotac17
Here I found an even more powerful weapon (for some reason the most powerful steel weapons in the game is not a sword, and axe).
Spoiler
Spoiler

P
Paxton_Fettel 10.12.19

Here you have the most beautiful swords which we were teased prior to the game.
Spoiler