3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iSniper Men 10.12.19 05:58 am

PC or console?

Good afternoon, I have a choice between PC and PS 4 Pro, at the moment I have a PC gtx 1050ti and i5 7600 Played in everything I could on it to run, wanted to sell and upgrade to either a gtx 1080 or buy a good 4K TV and Proshka. Mene ful HD and 24 monitor already tired, to want something more, but at the same time, I understand that the PS will have 2 times more to pay for games.
PS one year ago I was slimka and 43 TV, but I went, and I decided to return the PC, now I think with 4K and Proshka, the situation may change.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 10.12.19

iSniper Men
If you go to the console, then there's a lot of factors. Do you have good Internet, there are stores which trade in disks, it is convenient if you play on the controller, and of the financial condition. If these items don't suit you, better stay on the PC.

i
iSniper Men 10.12.19

Rolemanser
Good shops there, but for me it's not a problem on the controller was playing a very unusual after the keyboard, but I think you can get used to, but to give 2K rubles, even with a discount on the game, not very much.

R
Rolemanser 10.12.19

iSniper Men
Since there is no stores where often there are discounts on games, and BU market places there's big game to you that's expensive, to figure discounts are, but it is not the sort. If you think all console exclusives go is one thing, but if you constantly play it is another.

i
iSniper Men 10.12.19

Rolemanser
I wanted permanent bases, but now I understand that it is not necessary, for example, now discount on GTA 5, p worth 1000 rubles, and the b/u drives (+ -) at the same price, but on a PC you can get for 500, and so with all games, still I'm from Ukraine, and here the used market is much smaller.

R
Rolemanser 10.12.19

iSniper Men
So you made the choice))) GTA 5 discounted the figure for Ukraine is 499 grams.

Y
Yoba1212 10.12.19

It is difficult to say. Understand hunt grafone 4K, well, OK. Now on current generation consoles, nativly 4K in 8bit, to Pitch 10bit and 4K textures. Games not much yet, everyone is waiting for the new console, which will give full UHD-1 in 10 bits. But when it happens on the Pitch will be UHD-1 12bit.
Telewizory now 8bit, that is under PS5 will need a new 4K televizer in 10bit. It is of course even 4K 8bit nativly in my ass full HD image, but it's too long. PS5 it will certainly not cost as iron on the Pitch even at the start, but 4K TV's in 10bit will also not cost a penny.
The most sensible option to take 10битный 4K monitor(not a full-fledged budget 8bit+FRC), but they're also worth not a penny, an average of 100 thousand. But it will be all zhis next consoles, and then maybe longer.
In General, it turns out that sosnoski expensive, if the overall count. that Pitch expensive. On Grifoni will have to fork out here and there.

A
An__ei 10.12.19

iSniper Men
I have a PS4 on the 4K buzzing so it is possible to plug the ears really took it in 2013.

i
iSniper Men 10.12.19

Yoba1212
With such prices, and balance of events, it is better to buy a powerful PC, and will sit on your 24 Full HD, because TV wanted to take the cheapest 4K, now I see that there is no sense, when 5 Curling out, then I will think. Thank you for your response.

Y
Yoba1212 10.12.19

iSniper Men
Spuzhalis? What you fearful. ))
It's not going to happen. All of this time with the new consoles will go on for two years, and then maybe three. During this time, the game will come out, that list of AZ second etc There's an old game. Just then it all will have to update, as well as on the Pitch. Count on a long period is not necessary. That is to say, the telly pretends to be for 2-3 years, if Hosh exactly 4K.
In any case, the point of course is yours, see yourself.