3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 10.12.19 05:59 am

The passing game (Hidden and Dangerous 2)

Going through the game, everything is fine, but on the mission where the Italian airfield there is a problem:all killed, the Colonel is not found, the aircraft blew up, but there still ask for some documents to find!!!!
Crawled the entire mission a hundred times haven't found three times pereproshel, nothing helps, just don't know what to do. Downloaded the patch, it now requires the original disk, so I don't know what to do.........
152 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seryi 10.12.19

similarly.think))

S
Seryi 10.12.19

from the forum game.exe

Documents appear in 5-6 places, each time in different ways.

One problem -- 3 of the 5 places I know zabagovany, so you can't take the book.
In this case it lies inside camadacata the door which you can shoot, but-this is a bug -- only partially. (http://personal.inet.fi/peli/nic/hdscrshot.jpg) And therefore the book cannot be removed through the resulting clearance.

One way out-to restartit mission, to sit in the jeep and ride around the map to two large awnings.

To run them (killing pop Ooty 1-2 soldiers), and if the book is on the table at the entrance to one of the tents, to remain, continue to pass the mission. Such a March will take 2-3 minutes, but it is better to peristerite mission in the beginning than it is to beat then whole.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.12.19

Oh, by the way saw her in the drawers, get one hell, maybe the new patch corrects this bug? But the game requires a disk, which can have otuchalka from the disk version 1.02

R
Remix 10.12.19

All cracks here http://www.gamecopyworld.com/ if not here !

S
Seryi 10.12.19

the patch may fix it but the game seems to require the original
(not pirate) CD

P
PlayGround.ru 10.12.19

the Colonel flew it then after a few missions we get arrested at the airport, but the documents are also searched very long but I found they were lying on the table right beside the entrance inside the hangar with two planes.

I
Igor 10.12.19

Guys, gamecopyworld nothing :(
Game patched - patch needed !!!! Its nowhere :(

Yes, the game patched due to the fact that you can't pass one mission: I think it's already the end of the game...there have to type all soak in and bring the German Colonel to the Villa! Well I soaked all led him to the Villa...and what the hell :((
What to do-can anyone know?

k
keks 10.12.19

in a castle in the Alps .take a book ,includes officer and cover disappears!!! what to do next ???? (coherent does not take gate not reagiruet).......help!!!!!!

D
DiS 10.12.19

In the mission in the Castle have to give the documents to the officer but officer what I do not understand HELP...

S
SamogoNka 10.12.19

How come, directly across the courtyard under the arches of the door with the inscription, there Fritz...Recommend the Walls with a silencer on the track...

r
reality 10.12.19

Here the papers in order I gave up... but then we have safeguarded the agent to find... but find it does not work.. where to go then??? Where the documents give enough I also looked =)

S
SamogoNka 10.12.19

The agent will find in the library. Polygons on the girl could be added, but overall nothing ... But first we have to go back
in the room where missie started. And wait for the two soldiers, then
to the girl with her to the archive for the paper and to the gate.

r
reality 10.12.19

I can get more where to go after talked to two soldiers.... and even I sometimes just nacious shoot... and I think I'm not doing anything, this is as it should be, or is it some bugs in my version?

S
SamogoNka 10.12.19

The library is located directly diagonally across the yard, but I passed
internal passages and rooms. Without leaving the arched exit to the courtyard, go upravou the door, then to the left, there is a soldier, it fell to wall
with a silencer. Further, on the second floor in a large room 3 German, in the channel 1. Down the stairs and to the right. There agent. Always shoot first, pereskazal immediately, you will pass the level easily.
Bugs more or less serious I have not noticed.

A
Anton 10.12.19

People help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. What to do with the aircraft in the second mission in Africa. Got already. To knock out a tank from anti-aircraft guns in any way, and to get out and recoil from a Bazooka planes are not allowed. Play lone wolf. And finally, in principle it really alone get.

i
iPower. 10.12.19

How to pass mission with the mansion. (The house behind the mesh-fence). In the task it is necessary to destroy all in the area, but I did it. Then give some piece of homework, how to pass it. (In this mission, the Germans pants Cheetah)
Please podskajite!!!!

S
SamogoNka 10.12.19

In the beginning of the mission a ride in a jeep with two points, with a machine gun can
destroy all the planes, only from afar. Tank falls three Bazookas in the stern with 5-10 meters.

A
Anton 10.12.19

The mission with the airfield I went. This is the next. It is necessary to pass via the desert, along the way smashing the remains of Fritz. I fly two aircraft and nothing do not give. Drive a car with anti-aircraft guns, to shoot them down but can't. What's the trick don't pick up on

S
SamogoNka 10.12.19

When the machine planes do not touch anyone :).As you leave her
begin to blame. The recipe is as follows - moving equipment from a third party, saw a German Bay of the gun or pull out the sniper for a few seconds. The most difficult tanks to drive. I simply slipped on the upper right edge:) before this to give the team covering fire.

S
SamogoNka 10.12.19

The mission sonacom: two tasks - to fill up and take the Colonel to the Villa-everything.