3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACDC2406 10.12.19 06:00 am

Wild friezes (Resident Evil 2)

the from Repack FitGirl
the characteristics of my buckets: palit gtx 750ti dual
amd athlon x4 750k
8gb of RAM
hdd - 1tb
win 7 ultimate

game settings put on lowest shows from 30 to 60 frames per second
but there are wild friezes in duration from 1 second to several minutes
I guess that it is likely to PC
but maybe someone could help me with that
thanks in advance)
34 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 10.12.19

samosan
Your percent more work. Would vidyuhi acceptable. And sockets we have are the same. )))

T
T2 FLAIR 10.12.19

I have frieze only when fired from electropulse with it so the rules frieze. On average, highest I have 70-80 shots , shoot electroslag and fps at this point jumps with every shot up to 18 frames)))

N
N0NAKK 10.12.19

Kraicher
To avoid heat none lol KEK pasties!
Tell me what temperature you critical?

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

ACDC2406
The paging file is put on 8192Мб - should help.
I have RE7 without it so the same frieze,although the percent and none exceeded the recommended requirements.

A
Andrey Baulin 10.12.19

Kraicher wrote:
to avoid heat none
Pull it out of the computer and put it on the shelf. Then just will not warm up.

d
dillannox 10.12.19

Too well frieze periodically.. config: i5 4570 r9 290x 16Gb 1600Mhz, play FullHD. Settings are on high, reduced to the middle (removed the light, shadows, etc. that ship not only none, but percent) - the result is 0. Periodically Vistula and hangs. And if you believe MSI Afterburner on the average percent loaded is around 70%, but at the time of the Frisians - sharp spikes to 100% for 3-5 seconds. on high settings the average load of 80-85%, and jumps to 100. The game - repak from Hatab. Question: the computer it's time to dump and buy a new or even like, and friezes due to bypass Denuvo? Anyone have any thoughts?

M
Metalist1925 10.12.19

for the sake of interest can you please get the pirates and Yes there are friezes. But very rare and only on direct 12. On steam - faces in the same place no freezes no. On 11 direct Frisians had not seen, but ran quite a bit

v
vov4iksaber 10.12.19

I have a problem,the game is terribly slow,the sound of the snow groaning,boy was I surprised,the demo normally go on medium,the most interesting the same problem was and is the latest in hacked versions of ac origins and the shadow of war and past their breaking-version went fine,all Internet and searched forums and can not understand why Windows 7 config in the profile,tried to reinstall 10,the exact same situation

K
Kraicher 10.12.19

N0NAKK wrote:
Tell me what temperature you critical?
60 degrees max. And so play with an average temperature of 50 gr. In all the games put Locke on the plane, because I have Monique 60Hz and 60 FPS for my eyes. )

N
N0NAKK 10.12.19

Kraicher
Why sacrifice graphics for a couple of degrees? I play on high-ultra at 1070,in most of the new games gives out more than 60 fps, but like you, I also over & under if the game is a single and dynamic person shooters, multiplayer games are nice to play with an unlocked FPSOs. And on account of temperature my 1070 at 100% load max is heated to 65 degrees(which is very little), if it was heated to 70-75 would be too happy, because I have a 760 still plows on the second PC for the 5th year at a temperature of 70-75 degrees. I don't think the map will die from 60-degrees))) Otherwise almost all cards burn

K
Kraicher 10.12.19

N0NAKK
And I have two vidyuhi burned down in 2006. In games I am a fool chasing FPS, never over & under is not put. Well, a scalded cat fears cold water. )))

L
LIGHTandDARK4 10.12.19

X
X-Ray01 10.12.19

samosan
I have tzhe i5-2300, fps norms 60-70 but some friezes, vidimo because of the CPU

X
X-Ray01 10.12.19

Put texture quality on low (0мб) on the advice of one user from the trims, friezes when you turn the camera disappeared, do not know how this is because free memory is enough, and on high textures but the other settings can be raised