3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sc0ld 10.12.19 06:00 am

Reset when who knows? (Diablo 2)

I hate it the amp when the wipe or Evo as they call reset ?
29 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 10.12.19

tomorrow weep NID sodzh about lo

A
Archon Guard 10.12.19

sawodny was a very good day, I sold five(!) Shaq (they are blunt ended so would ischo sold) Viper, a few specks of STS at the um pool and two push stick, so please Modera/admin to close the topic since the season judging by the number appearing in the middle, and then reset to do makes no sense

6Kau6 10.12.19

Archon Guard Not believe it. Online less than Shaq.

A
Archon Guard 10.12.19

so I'll tell you how to sell at such a crazy amount of dealers we have now, do not even think, and you suffer other sellers, and I'm cool, I know what to do.

6Kau6 10.12.19

Archon Guard and I'm cool, I know what to do. I think I understand you the vendor Krafcik carrying?) Here you biznesmen =)

A
Archon Guard 10.12.19

well, if you count random user by a vendor who buys runes, then Yes, you're right, although even 5 years ago, I have offered to make such a vendor in the game to let min price, but buying armor runes (half of the min. price) + pgsci(another half min price), but as usual, everything is working as intended.

j
jibicbiu 10.12.19

Impossible to sell on the server per day 5 Shaq. If the current fal or ko. And wanting find fuck. But the huckster darkness. The proposal has long exceeded demand. It's either dempingovat, or to throw.
Write in chat... n shako flood Shaki at 135-138 Def. You can choose what you want.
Who even fucking najs need?... runes

O
Obsessed 10.12.19

although even 5 years ago, I have offered to do
what Kislyak.. :C

A
Archon Guard 10.12.19

Impossible to sell on the server per day 5 Shaq.

and you suffer too unrealistic to him, you see, would know what will be bozar-station I would probably screenshots stocked up XD