3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 10.12.19 06:00 am

Iorvet or Rocher? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

I think it greatly will affect the future situation...I would have chosen neutrality or whatever Roche and iorvet was one..but I think it is not possible..
239 Comments
Sort by:
d
del69 10.12.19

in theory this should affect at least the entire second Chapter o_o so right now vtool time will be for the protein to undergo a check...

S
Svich08 10.12.19

checked, passed and truly, and for Roche, the effect is very strong for further developments

A
Atredis 10.12.19

Finally between them there is no difference, both down and out psychos and sadists. At least each fight for his people.
2, I Chapter just depends on which side you take.

P
PaveL08 10.12.19

I more Roche much, was for him.

s
stiks51 10.12.19

the second and third chapters - the passage in hand is very different. IMHO to fully understand their need to go through the game and for that, and for other

U
U-Rock 10.12.19

but who will advise you pass first time?

E
ErgoProxy19 10.12.19

I passed over the Truly - he is good. And the purpose of it is good - to create a state in which humans and nonhumans live together in the world. :) At some point realize that Roche and Jorvet - both are good characters, though, and are on different sides.

J
Just like old times 10.12.19

I have a save game from the 1st part of protein , so without hesitation chose from Truly , and I like it ) now in the second Chapter , in the beginning , so I don't know what is it call ) but Roche, in principle, also not so bad )

Y
Yuriy.Vladislavovich 10.12.19

First for the Roshe!!! And then you can and for Truly!!!

V
VikVichka 10.12.19

U-Rock
I must say that is necessary to pass for those and others. Choice for someone, it's a choice based solely on your sympathies. I personally always impressed by the elves, the first Witcher, without hesitation, took the side Yaevinn. Well, I like them, though reckless, but still beautiful, proud, freedom-loving. Against Roche absolutely nothing, good man, Geralt pulled out of the Slammer, he believed, a normal person, but... you have to choose. Here (if not mistaken) riding on the fence will not sit, or Iorvet or Roche. Alas.

M
Medico della Peste 10.12.19

IMHO Jorvet charismatic and Che Guevara it would have made.And Yes,
Va fail, d'hoine.

P
PaveL08 10.12.19

But what about bloody gebnya Roche?)) Also a pretty charismatic character)

M
Mauntin 10.12.19

Select elf to be impossible to blow Bianca, and the body of her good.

K
Kirk Rysin 10.12.19

Roshe carrion..so made for Truly

X
Xaker 23 10.12.19

Well first, protein is transferred,but now the second time passing people.

M
Mauntin 10.12.19

People, though not the topic but how to get quest the nightmare of Baltimore, as well as where to get the key into the quarry, and the key in the valley of trollie? Thanks in advance

P
Pirog22rus 10.12.19

They're both normal men)

a
alarich 10.12.19

Play for Roche,since the first part is satisfied with the genocide of Shatila.

T
Treboll 10.12.19

Yorvit, clearly, he's a cool type

Y
Yura2010 10.12.19

Jorvet sharp kid.