3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miklline66 11.12.19 03:00 am

Cheats (Red Faction: Guerrilla)

So, in this thread we are discussing the cheats in Red Faction: Guerrilla. On cheats the game is not particularly rich, but some variety in it. Give an example of those cheats that I discovered after passing:

Super hammer - the Name speaks for itself. Did you see Sauron in a very familiar on film sent enemies with his Mace at the equator? Here too, one accurate shot you can even send the machine to further flight. Interestingly, after activation Chita uvelichivaet the impact force of the weapon with the butt, so now from the kick-butt enemies fly not grzechem from hammer. suitable cheat solely for pampering.

Super-debris - I do Not quite understand what it is, but it looks like this stuff will be scrap metal in bulk

Super-defense - that's a good thing! If Lisovtsy valiant assaults 20 or more people just swept our HS that this issue is now fixed! Invulnerability this thing does not, but to die for a few seconds will not give. Definitely 10 out of 10 if it will continue.

Super sprint - the same thing exclusively for fun. After actualy this cheat you will run so fast that prof runners will drool over. Just do not understand why it is needed, if any average machine will go any faster. the usefulness is different for everyone

Super-jetpack - Frankly: what to enable, after that, nothing has changed. As toplivo ended, and ends. Although this can be affected by light shaking, don't know. Who knows how this stuff works, please unsubscribe.

Cool turrets - stupid name hides its kind of useful cheat, though it is not in use. After that read our turrets( and any other gun) forget the word overheating and ready to shoot all day though. Utility relative to the average.

High technology - IMHO a stupid cheat. by the end of the game everything is already open and the first game will Continue... it is still impossible.

No green alert - Exclusively for those who want to war. After that read the alert level at least yellow. More nothing to describe, because don't went

Also, there are cheats that are entered at the main menu. One of these cheats HARDHITTER, gives the Golden destroyer in the beginning of the game, but nevozmojnosti will remain spoils all the pleasure. Is there still a code for opening the card, but I don't know.

I have a few specific questions on this topic:
Is it possible to continue after activate cheats and how to do it?
Is this all the cheats that open in the game and what to do to open those cheats that have not yet opened.
What other cheats besides the Golden hammer and maps, you can enter in the main menu what cheats, what gives?
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
John West 11.12.19

I think the cheats are opened after you complete achievements. And there (in the game) a lot...

[
[BARTMAN] 11.12.19

Cheats will otkryvayutsya after opening some achievements
Super debris - this cheat changes and now the debris is not break in pieces, and preserves the integrity
High technology - neponyal included at the beginning of the game or th is not changed, as it was improvements remained
Super defense - opened, tell me how to open it if you know

M
Miklline66 11.12.19

ВАRТМЕN
Kerf high technology in the beginning, and for me, the soldiers with tanks, helicopters beat the full. In short, all the equipment and weapons the soldier at the end of the game will appear in the beginning.
As for protection... I Have it appeared after beating the game, and interestingly, in more open freeplay cheat could not.

P
Psicho666 11.12.19

Please, somebody, what should I do to access these cheats. For earlier thanks

G
GaiMMeR 11.12.19

I found cheats:

Cool Turrets to Blow up 100 small hydrogen tanks. When this cheat is active, turrets do not overheat.

The free Improvements - Complete 50 guerrilla tasks. When this cheat is active, you won't have to change the scrap on upgrades in shelters.

High Morality Is To Liberate The Oasis Sector. When this cheat is active, there will always be full morale in all sectors.

High Technology to Liberate the whole of Mars. When this cheat is active: the POPS, the Red Brigade, Marauders - always have their best weapons.

No Green alert - Take 25 dances of death during the game. When this cheat is active, POPS will always attack.

Super Destruction - Destroy 50 buildings POPS. When this cheat is active, all damage from collisions and explosions tripled.

Super Hammer to Kill 100 soldiers POPS with a sledgehammer. When this cheat is active,
hammer to become heavy duty.

Super Jetpack - Destroy 250 crates of supplies for POPS. When this cheat is active, the level of charging jetpack is increased by 2 times.

Super Sprint is to Develop all of the deposits of iron ore. When this cheat is active, the speed increases 1.5 times.

Super Protection – Find all the lost beacons. When this cheat is active, greatly increases resistance to damage to a player, the enemies will be harder to kill him.

Infinite Ammo - destroy 50 flyers POPS. When this cheat is active, all weapons will have unlimited ammo.

Maybe someone knows more?

[
[D.A.N.T.E.S.] 11.12.19

There they supposedly current 10 cheats they otkryvayutsya any achievements

D
Deckadance 11.12.19

think I saw a program which asrenal settings in the game (even in one where it is impossible sozraniv) so the cheats no longer a problem.. maybe...

F
Frost_47 11.12.19

GaiMMeR
High morality. Released and I got nothing :(((
Super-destruction. In statistics 135 the construction of the POPS are destroyed and no :(((
Super aka Super sledge-hammer?

1) SUPER HAMMERHEAD
2) SUPER-FRAGMENTS
3) SUPER-PROTECTION
4) SUPER-SPRINT
5) SUPER-JETPACK
6) INFINITE AMMO
7) COOL TURRETS
8) FREE UPGRADES
9) MAXIMUM MORALE
10) HIGH TECHNOLOGY
11) NO GREEN ALERT LEVEL

What are the cheats still there ???

.A.N.T.O.H.A. 11.12.19

where and how to aktivirovat these codes!?
and then I popped up the cheat code is open and the sun is not where I can not find(((

s
svoboda4321 11.12.19

in the pause menu press settings advanced cheats

M
Max_Mayer 11.12.19

where to download when I turn on the cheats in my game immediately crashes

M
Max_Mayer 11.12.19

I need normal cheats

D
Doctor1986 11.12.19

I have something that is not oktiviruetsya in the Steam edition after you kill 100 soldiers hammer writes that sort included and that blocks the saving word

V
Viktor fasew 11.12.19

Tell me when I make cheats On why don't they switch?

V
Viktor fasew 11.12.19

svoboda4321
Hi. Why cheats do not switch to On. Put Enable, go out, come back, and again they Off. Although the trip, for example, a green alert level occurs. How do define what cheats work?

S
SosiskaKILLER228_43 29.01.21

Victor fasew
I do n’t know either, please tell me