3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 11.12.19 03:03 am

NCR sumoner (Diablo 2)

Decided to play for the first time in my life samanera, but the runes for Eni INFI the Bramley bist of any and there are no plans in the future, in the choice of gear is not a problem, shako homunculus, pepper the set, or marowelli W boots, 2 BC, arachnids, Mara, armor is not decided but I think Viper, inventory torch plus sclera to sumon, the only question is the layout of skill, if all bahau in the melee skeletons in skeleton mastery , where to throw other skill worth maxing out a Golem? Or is it better to strengthen some kind of curse? Or revive? Whether these skeletons somehow evaluate the monsters in Hel? Want little buttons much well. Normal guide sumoner've not found, maybe he does not live in Hel and is used primarily on the HC for protection at khbr? Play only in software, not afraid to die)
39 Comments
Sort by:
k
kewelldkny 11.12.19

make sure to max corpse explosion

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

Navali_volume, revive to strengthen to no purpose, only increasing their number. the mages throw a little disconcerting (in my opinion). the curses (well, chotko) increasing only the radius. clay Golem with pumping and fattens very slow mobs, but without teleport he will always be with you to catch up. the iron Golem (from Insight usually) without a body also may die, if it does not invest as a PPC. in short, I would have rocked the corpse explosion. :D

marowelli or W boots
marowelli no options.

m
minovalo 11.12.19

runes for Eni INFI no
in the choice of gear is not a problem
And Summoner no. In short, start at least with Ani.

m
minovalo 11.12.19

And Yes, don't play the Sofka (you don't pvp there so necro going).

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

And Yes, don't play the Sofka
passed, asked face. Schaub is not offtopic! ;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.12.19

Normal Summoner is skeletons, possession, COE, clay - 20 to 1 in revayv, the away team the resist and amplify. Mages skeletons rather interfere with smashed corpses. The remains of the wall or revival.
For smoto Trangoul set, pair BK, Mara and Hoto - Leoric too, although it murderous castes Bon prison, Ala teleport with Oculus. Instead of triangula you can fasten Viper, Arah, shaku, homunculus and megavista - because of +1 to COE. Scoop arric 4 SK - +4 to Mait aura does not hurt, no unnecessary caste, breaking the corpses and knocking amplify.
As option 1 SP in all the curses to throw - well, except attracta, it is absolutely useless, and the same confusion - not bad distracts shooters and oblina (in the second case draws on a Suite to themselves oblina does not plow).
And the shoes - if you use Bon armor, the current marrowalk - bug with synergies from charges on PG works.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 11.12.19

No Enigma, only the set.

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

The remains of the wall or revival.
Sweety_Mustard better in the wall. why extra revive? Schaub La(G)Alo? )

1 SP in all the curses to throw
it is not necessary, uncle! :D

N
Navali_volume 11.12.19

I'm only two curses will swing ampli damage and decor don't want the set, a lot of buttons that appears, by and large, I just want to know whether such necr live at Helle and whether the skeletons to fall from a couple of strokes if the skeletons and skeleton mastery by about 50-55 without Bo and with aura might main ampli curse damage only skeletons and revive plus merc and insinga and apparently corpse explosion will do the question with hollemon, I thought that it would be better to make clay to kill Baal and Diablo was easier how many ppl can pull such necr? Thought long and probably will need Amul 2 necr + charges of teleport, at least at the minimum use.

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.12.19

Obsessed
So if the decor is to swing something that is what happens. Plus low RES for party - in fact, I just offered to throw 1 SP into confusion.
Navali_volume
The arrows in the 5-act strain - skeletons, demons, embarrassment easier to take them and calmly wait the summons disassemble them. Well high ppl it's not just like this Hey guys - on the low it will be on the split-screen all to kill with a couple casts and won't be a problem. Plus narrow corridors - such as magunia, you can use TP to town (or an amulet with TP, but the fix will cost quite expensive).

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

a lot of buttons appears
Navali_volume, and what you buttons strain? put the binds on the right and all. or I misunderstood something?

skeletons and skeleton mastery by about 50-55 without Bo
+35 to summoning skills? in D2 I haven't played.. :(

it would be better to make a clay
with Eni any cool Golem. without it.. in short, regardless of the type hollema in the decor 1 is to throw.

apparently you need to be Amul 2 necr + charges of teleport
still have the Vario swing is not Summoner and adovica )

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

Sweety_Mustard, well, I wouldn't throw 1 in all the curses. same subject +sk growth from investment anywhere miserable. but in other places (ce, synergy ba) - it is quite noticeable.

N
Navali_volume 11.12.19

Obsessed
Confused, 40-45))

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

Navali_volume, damn it, and I do lip roll )

E
Episcop_moo 11.12.19

Fuck the majors in the thread. Played for Summoner in Shaki and lionhart without these your enigm, it's fine with the survivability of skeletons. Problems arise only in specific cases like burping Diablo or Soule, which through through the entire herd. The only thing you have to understand that with bad gear that's all this skeletal party is not particularly damages, so the onus is on the merc to make the first corpses. Then personally, I prefer AD + CE, but there are adherents of Decrepify, which is also, in principle, a good option. Golem amiss and earth. Solidarity with the speaker above about the confusion - a good thing.

Also I know a good solution to the problem of maggotlike.
Spoilera to go there.

m
minovalo 11.12.19

When seasons for 3 years (an optimistic Outlook :D) Eni is not a luxury but a means of transportation.

Well, unless you want to do it starting with. Then PB bone will drop, for example.

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

Fuck the majors in thread
Ergo, you don't understand. while you studied, the people have reached a qualitatively new level of production of ked method for dense proposing. ;-)

the emphasis is on measurement, which makes the first corpses
or for a quick run around the city in the portal pindó-skin (if the game was created by people with open quest). :-)

N
Navali_volume 11.12.19

Yes, I just want to beat the game with sumeera once, not dragging his acts and that he fled, supplying it is necessary not too expensive gear and if swapping on ballanah vseravno do nefig)
and just wondered whether such necr to go through hell one of us having a level 60
not in love with harshly, so will wear it as I can, but want to enjoy the process)

F
Firenessa 11.12.19

To fully enjoy the process Nada for the swap to find the stick pressed with charges etc.

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

Firenessa, to enjoy the process of reloading?