3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sarLex 11.12.19 03:06 am

Everyone who flies in the tavern (Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004))

In informal Russian. version has a bug, the game crashes when a traveler in a tavern which sells cards, should offer special stuff. If someone else has this problem write [email protected] will tell you how to solve it. Or you can then put polyxenia executable you will need
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
senya 11.12.19

Throw me on plizzzz [email protected]

I
Irbis 11.12.19

Please tell me how to solve this problem.

s
sarLex 11.12.19

Yes, I see a lot of people suffering with this problem, so I spread fixed executable http://sarlex.chat.ru/pirates.htm just replace the original Pirates!.exe

P
PlayGround.ru 11.12.19

Thank you, dear.

s
sarLex 11.12.19

By the way, apart from the damage spec. things and menus our valiant pirates too fond of Russification as a result, not work auto-saves before you move in to the city before the battle and before you exit the game, it is also possible to fix, but it is not .exe file, you will have to disassemble and reassemble files from resources *.fpk

s
senya 11.12.19

Our pirates-freaks and Dalby,,would,what a fucking drive not buy anywhere the kind of crap

j
joker 11.12.19

Nothing to rebuild, it is necessary in the translated text file.ini in the block SAVEGAME_SLOT all back to English translate:

[SAVEGAME_SLOT]
Type = __VAR
Value = Slot1
Value = Slot2
Value = Slot3
Value = Slot4
Value = Slot5
Value = Slot6
Value = Slot7
Value = Slot8
Value = Slot9
Value = Slot10
Value = Slot11
Value = Slot12
Value = Slot13
Value = Slot14
Value = Slot15
Value = Quick
Value = Arrival
Value = Battle
Value = Quit

And glitches in the Russian nemeryannom. Easier to download broken EXE-schnick-English version (links darkness), and replace the buggy Russian. Then the game will be belorussification, but without glitches. :)

s
sarLex 11.12.19

1. to get text.ini have to disassemble the files with resources
2. slots does not necessarily translate, just quick arrival and battle
3. English .exe there are in the Russian version, during installation you can choose English

N
NEMEZIS 11.12.19

ENGLISH SHOULD be TAUGHT b , l , I

a
aRTKiLeR 11.12.19

First what is the unit SAVEGAME_SLOT and where to find it. And secondly the game is great, but something it lacks is a powerful ships, or rather lack the ability to find them,the most powerful ship I never naschel, go to my topic line ship - the most powerful ship and let us discuss it together.

R
RavilGad 11.12.19

Yes, I see a lot of people suffering with this problem, so I spread fixed executable sarlex.chat.ru/pirates.htm just replace the original Pirates!.exe

The link doesn't work, update pliz shaken this bug.

C
Cardsharp 11.12.19

Thank you Lex, thank you very much.(I had to write back then)

N
Not_Angel 11.12.19

No easier not tried to do. For example, to put English version, download this crack and place in game folder. For those who do not know crack is on this website.

d
denis313131313131 11.12.19

Lex
14.12.04 14:46 Yes, I see a lot of people suffering with this problem, so I spread fixed executable sarlex.chat.ru/pirates.htm just replace the original Pirates!.exe

Lex Hey have a request...the message is very old=)))perezalil pliz this chip or send me a link to my soap [email protected]...плизззз I beg..and then I play hachu and Fig poigraesh the rules...(((

d
denis313131313131 11.12.19

PlayGround.ru
Lex
14.12.04 14:46 Yes, I see a lot of people suffering with this problem, so I spread fixed executable sarlex.chat.ru/pirates.htm just replace the original Pirates!.exe

Lex Hey have a request...the message is very old=)))perezalil pliz this chip or send me a link to my soap [email protected]...плизззз I beg..and then I play hachu and Fig poigraesh the rules...(((

K
Kayaba Akihiko 11.12.19

sarLex throw please on exe. [email protected]

p
pike2011 11.12.19

A little off topic.But the same problem with hanging.Generally I'm a trainer,here is the site +25 which.And there when you press Shift+5 flawless dance game hangs tightly,only plays music.Although I remember it used to work.How to solve the problem?