3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Wei Shen] 11.12.19 03:08 am

The best part of Resident Evil which is to play (Resident Evil 5)

Tell me, please, what part of the series worth a look: Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Revelations or Resident Evil Remake?
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.12.19

Yes, everyone can play,they are all interesting,the Remake turned out great with a new,vigorous dead,however the old mechanics finishes,Revelations 2 will be more interesting in terms of enemies and bosses,plus added a cool feature,you can change companions on the fly, and each has its own abilities,but RE5 actually very cool and diverse the from enemies,bosses and ending locations and a bunch of different content for re-transmission,this is one of the best rizikov in terms of diversity and filling (so many different locations,enemies and bosses pass every time with great pleasure),it is a pity the DLC is too short.

[
[Wei Shen] 11.12.19

saa0891
What I want to do, but all the money is not enough. Here mucus with the selection(

[
[Wei Shen] 11.12.19

saa0891
A story you didn't play in the first part of remastering? Video looks good, and live I have not seen.

K
Kovboy belomor 11.12.19

[Wei Shen]
Who do you advise, they are all good as already mentioned. Resident Evil Remake? More advenchurny in my opinion.Fifth good the first passage of the cartridges there is always, and sometimes the only way out feet up.Revelations 2, a mixture of both.

[
[Wei Shen] 11.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Thank you)

E
Eremite_City 11.12.19

For me the best remains part 4! :)

g
gmh4589 11.12.19

[Wei Shen]
If it was not playing in one of the parts, it is better to start with the 4th, 5th, use 1 or 2 Reveletion
Fourth I like the most. Fifth many blamed for the fact that there are no mysteries and it was a solid shooter, but I went.
Remaster - in my opinion, even better than the original came out, and not only in the graphics business.

g
gloccc 11.12.19

[Wei Shen]
I'm more of a classic cutters , so in my opinion it is best to take the resident evil remake and resident evil zero , just every now the incentive is 199 rubles ask for , and pack for both parts + extra costumes is 379 rubles

K
Kovboy belomor 11.12.19

gloccc
And I third and second. I believe with some who started.

g
gloccc 11.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
I'm talking about the ones that the incentive to buy more just like the second part , soon hopefully developed something, the old say release of the remake of the second part

[
[Wei Shen] 11.12.19

gloccc
What possible announcement of a remake of Resident Evil 2?

g
gloccc 11.12.19

[Wei Shen]
developers have long been officially announced , but the news is almost gone .

A
AL5 11.12.19

[Wei Shen]
[Wei Shen] wrote:
What I want to do, but all the money is not enough. Here mucus with the selection(
Well pirates start. Without money to download the pirates - is the norm.

A
AL5 11.12.19

[Wei Shen] wrote:
Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Revelations
The best parts by the way, along with RE4.

K
Krrrva 11.12.19

Four of the most interesting, atmospheric and hardcore but minus the fat is the management of imprisoned purely for a gamepad. The fifth also rules and the rest I did not like

O
Oleg V 11.12.19

1) all certainly worth playing; 2) from new until 5th best...

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 11.12.19

RE1, RE zero, RE4, RE5, RE7

d
dimakozhanov 11.12.19

[Wei Shen]
All main parts rezika good (in the seventh haven't played), RE 1, 2 (it is necessary to pass four times to see the whole plot), 3, Code: Veronica, Remake and Zero are interesting, make you sweat and think, but the gameplay mechanics may not like it, RE 4 is one of the best games, but the only significant negative is that it's too sharpened by a gamepad, RE 5 is not worse than the fourth part, but she is now more action than horror, but for mouse and keyboard is well sharpened, RE 6 too Hollywood came out, but in terms of gameplay, stepped forward, and the plot was decent to do that to understand you need to pass as many as four different companies, Revelations 1 and 2 are also good and worth considering.

PS RE 5 and 6 are preferably held in the cooperative.

D
Demonyx 11.12.19

If you want classic Rezika, it is better to play both The Evil Within. Did Shinji Mikami, Creator of the series. Everything as it should.

G
Gektor192 11.12.19

[Wei Shen]
no, officially denied these rumors, is not to be a remake of the second part, alas)