3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobbi 13.09.19 11:10 pm

The artifacts in the rifts (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Where to find these artifacts? and when to look for them? To gauge progress is what they should be
77 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 13.09.19

Dobbi
gather data in each round of the fracture need to collect opredelennoe the amount of data after save the assassin, the scale will ask for more data as you collect the necessary number of open letters abstergo

D
Dobbi 13.09.19

Camper88
Thank you, but I know that 3 times so that all the letters were.
But another question, I'm talking about artifacts that are in the form of the arms. To gauge progress you can see what they should be and in crevices. But I founded nothing... =(((

m
mobakas 13.09.19

Dobbi
the same garbage I once found one but it was written that it is possible to collect only the companion but the companion faults can not play

g
grev_4 13.09.19

We are talking about these artifacts? Then join in asking: where and when to look for these shields.

PS License.

g
grev_4 13.09.19

Found one artifact in the Belle époque (near the start) and took it. Another found in Captured Paris, but take it not, says the same thing when you try to open the blue chest... What should I do to collect these artifacts?

T
Traun 13.09.19

grev_4
Well, I'm in the app, the companion has passed the branch, he wrote will appear artifact in the game, another promising equipment for this artifact

F
Fitterr 13.09.19

grev_4
And I found this:
Spoiler
So, imho, to take the artifacts don't happen until you have earned the website Initiates and Companion.
And in the Companion it is necessary to open the awards in the Home
Spoiler

g
grev_4 13.09.19

Traun
Fitterr
To be honest, I still don't understand what a Companion and how to use it... I understand that you need a tablet or phone on Android. If so, then sorry, I have a phone with Android is not even close to lying )))). And it turns out that 100% without it Companion do not pass?

F
Fitterr 13.09.19

grev_4
I understand that you need a tablet or phone on Android.
Exactly.
But you can use Windows 8, in its Store set Assassin's Creed Unity Companion and go through the whole game on 100%:). But it is more convenient.
Spoiler

g
grev_4 13.09.19

Fitterr
Trouble-Ah!.. Not only that, the computer had a new take, so they now also tablet give ))))

M
Maxell Rus 13.09.19

So the cards with the artifacts present ???

M
Maxell Rus 13.09.19

:((( http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_unity/artefakti_v_igre-844405/

M
Maxell Rus 13.09.19

Fitterr
Thank you for telling me it's okay)))

M
Maxell Rus 13.09.19

grev_4
where found can say ?

g
grev_4 13.09.19

MAXELL 13 RUS
Found one artifact in the Belle époque (near the start). Immediately at the start of the kerf eagle eye and a shield flashed.

M
Maxell Rus 13.09.19

grev_4
hmm can screen give ?places

g
grev_4 13.09.19

MAXELL 13 RUS
Found this place, there is no card. Remember that the bottom of taken (that is, GG on the ground standing). But found another in a Wonderful era: the Hurricane. By the way, is also not far from the start.

F
Fitterr 13.09.19

I found and unlocked the artifact in the rift Paris: the Tower (at the edge of the platform). And the one in the Belle époque - do not want to take on:(
Spoiler
PS grev_4, we're running around Paris:)

M
Maxell Rus 13.09.19

Fitterr
about SPS you clear skins do)

F
Fitterr 13.09.19

Occupied Paris: data Collection
Spoiler
The middle ages: After the battle
Spoiler