3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 11.12.19 03:10 am

Daughter Of Artemis (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Faced with a bug, but not positive. In General, I defeated all the legendary beasts, but at last the task does not dare(although they should,easy), went to swing, was at that time 46ого level back then, 49ый. So I took the quests with Garganey, I had to take the disc he had Daughters, well, I think just all in one result, first, killed the head on the test and he became a leader(it support team and left to stand at one point), promised a special armor,not given(the current team to the ship),this is the first bug, then the disk is missed, they say I'm a leader, but the area is not trimmed, because you need to kill the leader, actually I need to kick myself or something ?)) this is the second bug, well, I like that I can't with any of the Daughters to talk,shock to kill, and they hiss,swear,but do not touch me.

One as it should be or someone is all right ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrMors 11.12.19

Sogiking
I have to pay Exodus team. And when I went for a drive, the caves I was out and missed, but the rest of the village just attack... And it's annoying! Like I'm their leader, but in the end, neither of which has changed!(

D
Duke2278 11.12.19

[aVm]Mors
And what kind of gear fell out, I just had the team and all(

D
DrMors 11.12.19

Duke2278
damn well, you asked too late) I Remember in the past a set of armor and a bow in the line of quests, even legendary hunting sword fell

v
vitalik76 11.12.19

Similarly. Some time after I completed the quest and became the leader of daughters of Artemis, they were not aggressive. But then, when I finished the story and was again at this village, they probably already forgot who is their leader and attack again. Fortunately all the caves near their village, I managed to rummage for a peaceful and more there is nothing to do. And the local job predvoditelya in the village daughters of Artemis and hanging still. The eagle leader on the map not vysmatrivaya. This quest with the daughters of Artemis what is the curve itself.

m
mrG0bliN 11.12.19

it seems that something in patch 1.1.1 changed after Daphne no one knows the cave, stupid neutral : (

A
AleksandrFedorov 11.12.19

He was faced with the problem of the immortal daughters, a small gash vidosik for clarity in haste

C
CripeR 11.12.19

Decided either this problem? I just passed the story already, is now open for all locations remaining and faced with the fact that you can't kill the leader of the hunters, don't know what to do. They say that then they should re-agrida but when? Maybe a quest to fulfill some need?

A
Alaxtanis 20.01.23

The problem is solved by killing one of the daughters of Artemis in the camp. It is useless to search with eagle vision, if you killed Daphne and took command of the hunters, they will be your allies, but this does not prevent you from killing them.