3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 11.12.19 03:10 am

Unpleasant cases while the passing game (Far Cry 3)

Like there was still such a topic, but because create.

What you have there have been cases in ФК3 that you openly uzbekali and was generally very unpleasant??? I do not mean a situation from the story, when, for example, during such a mission on Jason fleeing enemies, and the curious cases just during the trip around the island.

I have here tonight was a very unusual embarrassment. I was on a truck captured from the last Outpost to open the radio tower on the island of Hoyt. It all started with the fact that I was in this very truck run over on the road the bear, then decided to get out of the car and remove his clothing. Then I got back in the truck and once I did, I saw walking on the way of mercenaries, who, as I first thought, prisoners were aboriginal. I again stepped out of the truck and as soon as it did, I see that began to fill detection sensor (although I was already in uniform) and after that I suddenly find mercenaries and begin to shoot me. I naturally run, and then you get the grenade launcher and begin to kill the mercenaries, but they rod to me with even greater force. I crossed the river, and they come over to the car, then I shoot them with the flamethrower. But at this time I shoot another mercenary, everything around is burning and I am seriously losing health, then could not stand this hell and decided to portanote at last captured the Outpost, and again to go to the tower. As it turned out, the mercenaries shot at me because with them it is not clear how was the pirates of Kuat, who began to scream This is Jason Brody!!!, and the mercenaries followed kept shouting You miserable traitor!!! and stuff like that.

Has it ever happened something similar to you???
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strchi 11.12.19

The most unpleasant - weird with rocks, misjudging the height.

E
Er1sh 11.12.19

Strchi
Even so, I was falling from a fairly low altitude, which is the maximum bit hurt helco, but I died.

N
Nikola1957 11.12.19

Kirenenko
What is wrong here?
First DB joins the group, who decided to throw Hoyt, then kills its leaders... But a band that will not go away! The members of this group, and pirates are no warm feelings to the DB do not feed - they do not care about violet that he wormed his way into the ranks of the army Hoyt.
But if you have not learned to get out of the battle - who will help you?

[
[ ERIK ] 11.12.19

The most annoying thing is when you almost liberated the Outpost quietly, but what is Hu*heavyweight you have in the end to notice and raise the alarm, and then he shoots you the whole armor which you so Bank, health and all your ammunition...

A
AndreyD6 11.12.19

What you have there have been cases in ФК3 that you openly uzbekali and was generally very unpleasant???
The bad cases, it
When flying in a wingsuit or a parachute, and the bottom firing with all guns. Kills with one hit...
When you run from the tiger or hit by a car.
When a sniper shoots you in the back.

Yes, and it's not so much the cases, how much popandos))
With care, you can get out of any batch is the winner.
Toy - Fire!!!

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.19

Kirenenko
I have only one unpleasant incident was the tower one to get in could not, just a gesture.Remained alone, the last.
In the game there is one clear no Bueno after the dialogue with Vaas talking about insanity, there's more to the helicopter run is necessary.As it turned out, there are two roads:if you go right, there ass.If you walk left,then take it easy.
Spoilery one bug, the leopard tried to run me on the shore, but he was overtaken by the wave, and he was dead):

A
Alexey_Fomin 11.12.19

[Denis]
Hahaha, it happens XD.

K
Kirenenko 11.12.19

I remembered an incident that happened to me when I played ФК3 in 2013.

I decided, in short, to capture diversity with a sniper rifle with a silencer first investigations into non-storyline Outpost in the game (Building coastal robber). I was polypanel a whole slew of tasks, posobirat treasures and poobeschal corpses and eventually accumulated on the M700, silencer and telescopic sight for her. In General, I went on stone hill to capture the Outpost, and here occurred a very strange incident - I decided first to remove this post for the sniper, but he didn't kill himself, and only shouted I'm wounded!!!, then he suddenly yelled Raise the alarm!!! and went to call in reinforcements, though discovered I was not. Anybody casually does not know what could cause such a bug???

A
AndreyD6 11.12.19

Kirenenko wrote:
he didn't kill himself, and only shouted I'm wounded!!!, then he suddenly yelled Raise the alarm!!! and went to call in reinforcements, though discovered I was not. Anybody casually does not know what could cause such a bug???
What is the bug? Time got shot, cried out - he was obliged to raise the alarm!

M
MrTarleg 11.12.19

Several times when flying on a hang glider encountered a bird. And fell. A wingsuit yet. And bottom never water.

K
Koluchii94 11.12.19

So the situation is this, I passed the ACE story missions, and only then found that my DLC is not available! Monkey work and everything else! With grief in half activated, a new mission appeared began to take place, and found this thing: with the passage of the mission of a cave with a submarines, me in the end was killed. After downloading, I appeared in the last checkpoint, but... TASKS LIKE FICTION!!! On the map mark the mission appeared in the original location, in Bethune! I went there and began his first assignment from Herc! Called, and so on! I came to him, after the cutscene is necessary for the task to take the diamond, but it skips and starts the second, but it should pass for new! Every time! Anyone have this problem or am I an individual this? Or is it due to the fact that a pirate version?