3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vlad.bva18 11.12.19 12:38 pm

Best version. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello and good day.Tell me,what in your opinion is the best version of ETS2.I mean, what about bugs,crashes,graphics and other.
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaliy Pnk 11.12.19

that which has no

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 11.12.19

The 1.8 was good in all respects (in my opinion), perhaps there are other options.

l
libherr 3000 11.12.19

1,4,12 version of ETS 2 and was of 1.17 . , Of 1.30 version of the game , these version accommodates a lot of mods for the game ,and those escho version of the game which in addition go, and new maps for ETS2 game or a new DLC ,they don't leave a chance not to enter the game and check it out yourself. PS curiosity is a strong thing))

j
jacobs.full 11.12.19

vlad.bva18 wrote:
what do you think is the best version of ETS2
Yes, the taste and color of comrades there.
one likes one thing and another another.
for myself I would say that the new version does not display the correct behavior (physics) of the truck. as far as I know, since this site just recently, the exact behavior of the truck is present in version 1.8. and then, depending on who was doing the Assembly. and starting with version 1.9 curtailed much of the physics of the truck.
and the default will never be bugs, crashes and other things, if your geoto fits the parameters of the game.
all conflicts starts when they begin to stuff the game.
modders are unable to do so in fashion to they, that is, with mods of other authors, no conflict.
there are many different nuances. and all this is tested only with time.

v
vlad.bva18 11.12.19

Just the last time I played (version 1.18) and it seemed that she was better.

c
curd22 11.12.19

1.33 of course!

v
vlad.bva18 11.12.19

Well,Yes, Yes.Who would doubt.

v
vovangt4 11.12.19

jacobs.full
About it will tell
jacobs.full wrote:
modders are unable to do so in fashion to they, that is, with mods of other authors, no conflict.
First mods are thousands of different authors from different countries, and in principle it is impossible to know all mods, plus it is very much of the game depends on the versions, on new versions of the conflicts between mods a lot and blame the game itself, same version 1.8 it was possible to put gigabytes of mods and most often to play without crashes, big problems with compatibility started with version 1.25, it gets worse.

j
jacobs.full 11.12.19

vovangt4 wrote:
mods thousands, and the authors are different with different countries, and in principle it is impossible to know all the mods
Yes, I had in mind. if the mod development was engaged to someone specifically, then they would all be compatible with each other, as well as the developers of the ground, and not joining the natural.

s
shuhaher 11.12.19

I have the version 1.32 after the game freezes, crashes... Maybe it would be better to 1.31 left