3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 11.12.19 12:39 pm

How to make a normal animation? Leon in the form of gangsta rapper nigga ruins everything (Resident Evil 2)

When retrying for another character, a new weapon, the gun and the M19 (which is Colt 1911), all fine and dandy, but when your firearm do animation of some sort too stupid, Claire shoots like a cowboy what you and Leon of M19 as a gangsta rapper nigga, I swear the whole atmosphere of seriousness spoils, as much as it is very furious and at the same time the repeated passage across ammo only for that weapon, and to the standard you can only craft and not found, anyone know how to undo it? Maybe there is some mod which makes an animation as the standard weapons?

5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 11.12.19

DragonCommander56
OLD man, you know, how would you explain it...the fact that the Japanese have a sense of humor, but you, much more even look. ✔ Fun and challenging and that's the difference. ?? Savvy ❓ ? ? ♂ this is a Useless topic. ?

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 11.12.19

Patrick Kharkov
PAKUNI, not all funny all the same . Smekaesh?
I've also not liked how Claire keeps his revolver . For Leon did not pass the second scenario.

F
Fobosre5 11.12.19

So in the original, just as Claire is holding a weapon

A
AsStRaLL92 11.12.19

this feature of the original moved

D
DragonCommander56 11.12.19

Patrick Kharkov
I'd laugh if it was some left bonus weapon, as I calmly refer to Miniganu, SMG and the Grenade launcher with infinite ammunition, but this weapon give in the second passage I want to go with the same atmosphere as the first, is that rather spoils it, and I'm not even talking about the curvature of the animation and ignore these guns is impossible, because the cartridges 9 mm for the second pass are replaced everywhere in the 45 ACP, and 9mm can only be crafted, it's not very cool for me and there is nothing funny here.