3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 11.12.19 12:39 pm

Tips and tricks for recipes (ATOM RPG)

People! Who has the desire, then throws the guides. Who what found. That is:

Spiked armor=metal scrap, rabbit skin, cord, nails.
Helmet=the skin of a rabbit, metal scrap, adhesive tape, nails.
Corned beef=raw meat+salt
cigarette=tobacco+is garbage
Sharpening=duct tape + fork or spoon + sharpener
Sharpened knife=knife+sharpening stone
44 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 11.12.19

Rose=brick + bottle

C
Crammis 11.12.19

Cheto corned beef is not a channel. Does it matter the location of the ingredients ?

R
Rolemanser 11.12.19

Etti
No salt raw meat. While the meaning of the Kraft no, he is not balanced until you pump it, so for example spiked armor to collect, by this time you will have much better armor. Developed promise to fix crafting and make it more balanced, while meaning no.

.Chiken 11.12.19

I recommend to write on the topic xD

a
aist16 11.12.19

On the distant entrance gate to the Abandoned factory are two guards. If both of them talk, we learn that one of them is a woman hiding a man. After that, talking with another guard on the gate at the office Dan can be reduced to having sex with him.
Of course, if a woman came up, if a man don't know. :-)
Installed version 0.7.1 c. My Tatiana did the same thing with the guard on the other gate,
and with the doctor in Sochi. :-)

a
aist16 11.12.19

Who knows what kind of radiation works in the game? I am glad. protection he does not protect, there is only a drug that relieves the effects of irradiation.
And than you can carry and where this protection find?
In"the Tunnel of death I almost left, because of this exposure.
In the zone of irradiation the drug does not have time to reduce, it again recovered, and under irradiation reduced capacity, and you can't move to get out of the zone and heal!
And why do we need tablets I am Glad. protection, is not clear?

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.19

aist16

It? Not?
To remove the radiation from the radiation you can use tablets (orange-white) and alcohol (vodka-gorilka), choose in the inventory for them to choose the icon "hand".
Here's what you need to take when certain contamination:
the red color needs to be orange-white tablet (at least) — if not helped, that is left red — need to take a second,
yellow drink a lot of vodka-vodka,
green — a couple of bottles of vodka-vodka.

a
aist16 11.12.19

raspisnoy1
So it's written in the tooltip:
RAD-0 - protection from radiation exposure. Effect: 24 hours +50% radiation resistance.
It should be taken before meeting with an infected area.
But in"the Tunnel of death, I took it before going to the car for the filter.
In the lower right corner of the highlight label Happy. protection.
Entered the area between the spots of radiation and received Radiation.
And once overweight, and can't move.
I'm not smart enough to swallow two, three pills of RAD-0, because I am Glad. protection is already activated!?
I swallowed Taren cure radiation after ingestion, radiation -750, -500 1 min after radiation, using 2 min. -250 radiation.
But all the infinite sense, Radiation is lost and then restored. Swallowed by the handful, constantly clicking where to go, and managed to get out. I thought maybe there is any suit for such places.
Passed the filter to the customer, and the job did not cross out!? There is nothing more fulfilling, in the chamber still empty...
Strange game from Russian developers that ATOM RPG or Putrefaction 2 Void Walker..
I went through Far Cry 5, Final Fantasi XV etc. - any departure was not, and with these igrulek happen crashes to a black screen
and Rosatom PC. Instead of a quality game they are trying to improve the graphics by simply increasing demands on the hardware.

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.19

aist16
with dwarf and old games helps, too, that's the trick (if you have in MSconfig in extra costs to use all 4-8 cores) :
In windows 8-10 -> task Manager/ tab details/ select a process and open the context menu, the menu to choose to Set affinity, select which core to use the selected process -usually 0 or 1 -that is, to force the application to use 1 core
z.s. it is not a panacea-it is one of the solutions to Probl with the departure of the games(your future)

and I not played this-just a lot of any tips to games in my collection))

a
aist16 11.12.19

raspisnoy1
THANK you! For the advice, I really need to limit the appetite these toys.
I encountered this for the first time, as a result of crashes in a black screen, and subsequent Reshetov PC
I have refused the OS on the second HDD (I have two of them, both with OS, is and XP).
Fussed for three days, - obvious signs that works for you.
In the end, replaced the SATA cables to the drive and connected to different SATA port, works fine.

a
aist16 11.12.19

raspisnoy1
Tried your advice, Yes, it works, but it must be done after each new start of the game.
Isn't this restriction to register in advance, once and for all? Where and how?

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.19

aist16
Yes, exactly-noona every time handles
in Windows all you can register...for example for the SSD TRIM command is also prescribed not at the driver level and third-party teams and you can see it in scheduled tasks..Google is meaningless without the skills of programirovaniya...one thing the process to register or start ekzeshnika/label prog on schedule-another to find the right key to the executable to start with this option. I no shit except the handles can Google will only correct for the specified query))) http://nastroyvse.ru/opersys/win/kak-propisat-parametry-zapuska-v-yarlyke.html

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.19

aist16

a
aist16 11.12.19

raspisnoy1
What is that window, where, and how openly?

a
aist16 11.12.19

raspisnoy1
I found:
In Windows 8 and Windows 7 you can also run the application so that, immediately after launch, it used certain logical processors. In order to do this, launch the apps you need to implement mapping in the options. For example:
c:windows\system32\cmd.exe /C start /affinity 1 software.exe
In this example, the application will be launched software.exe using 0 (CPU 0) logical processor. Ie the number after the affinity specifies the number of logical processors + 1. The same command You can write into the application shortcut to always run using a specific logical processor.
But how to write to a label, I had to experiment.

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.19

aist16
1 here in this box-administrative tools-task scheduler
Usually 2 in the shortcut properties prescribed way (without the quotation marks) a space,a dash and command-but need to know what to write)))) processie -team
above link close up-but there is also what I wrote-you need to know what to drive...I don't have enough knowledge-you need to know exactly what is the trigger to register in the shortcut properties of the game

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.19

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.19

aist16
the normal view is forcibly written/edited shortcut with the command

/////////////////////In the end, replaced the SATA cables to the drive/////////////////////
Yes, exactly...the cables overheated and broken the main proble khkhd-but there is an optioncheaper-switching to another port, or rolling with the heat over comfortcoil(gray on the gas and immediately on the corner of the countertop run pulling as a tube of mayonnaise...a little extend the lifebut it is highly recommended to replace the weak / cheap link

a
aist16 11.12.19

raspisnoy1
I thought it was the task Scheduler, but I do not have Affairs.
For me, it's easier to write some file*. bat.
Where in the label to prescribe, I know, still like to know what to prescribe. :-)
I changed the ribbon cable and changed the connection port, so what, specifically, do you know where"the dog rummaged.
Work well, have other things to do....Thanks for the advice!

A
AleksBaldunin 11.12.19

Can someone come in handy - recipes-for third party website nadybal!
Спойлерhttp://ru.atom-rpg.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BF%D1%82%D1%8B_%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%84%D1%82%D0%B0