3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trigger_zz 11.12.19 12:40 pm

The black bars in the game (Resident Evil 2)

People who have a similar problem please let effective way to remove black bars on the monitors with aspect ratio 5:4.
I know that with RE 7 at the time, have solved this problem through the manipulation of the EXE in a HEX Ohm.
Comments to buy perfume nor. Monique a special thanks.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 11.12.19

trigger_zz wrote:
please contact effective way to remove black bars on the monitors with aspect ratio 5:4.
To buy a monitor with a normal aspect ratio?

t
trigger_zz 11.12.19

)

_
_BESIK_ 11.12.19

trigger_zz

Monitor 5:4 ETOGES format of the idiot of the last century.Not well, it's better to buy a more modern b/u Monique for a couple of rubles and that's all.

t
trigger_zz 11.12.19

And what is it not normal? The most comfortable for me is the screen size, don't like wide, have tried another

S
SuperDron 11.12.19

Continue to exercise the wit in anticipation of the effective way to get rid of streaks.So... Buy a second Monique, to deliver end-to-end and through the nvidia settings to extend your desktop across both

E
Ely Maze 11.12.19

trigger_zz
I can suggest 2 ways but they may not work on this game

1) to see what your screen resolution to go any lower than that, thus remove the strip from my AC4BF worked (works not on all games)

2) to wait when will release such a thing as a widescreen (method works better than the first but released widescreen) this fix is not for all games released

D
Ded MastDay 11.12.19

trigger_zz
Myself until last year suffered from the same problem. Kapka long does not support this aspect ratio. The remaster RE1 and zero were the same, it was possible to fiddle with configs, but it still turned out crooked. Or wait for some third party fix, until the end of time or still to purchase low cost shirokoformatnye. The probability of release of the patch under the squares of developers is close to zero.
To write here http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=32981 about your problem, and perhaps soon for the program Flawless Widescreen will add a profile for the game (used this app to remove the black bars in The Evil Within).

D
Ded MastDay 11.12.19

Appeared fix cleaning black streaks re2_v2.7z (Fix for 16:10 and 4:3)