3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Kniss 11.12.19 12:40 pm

Completely lost all the fish (Subnautica)

Completely lost almost all animals, except for large predators, 30 minutes after the start of the game
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 11.12.19

Ilya Kniss
what are the locations? what actions do (can catch them on a gravity gun?)? How long? Which version of the game? What is the config of PC? Repak or license?

I
Ivasik 11.12.19

Ilya Kniss
If the pirates - question the get discussion.

d
domenik123123 11.12.19

There was a similar situation, only I have a fish Bubble was gone, but managed a treatment plant to do, and eventually took the game and she never showed up.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 11.12.19

Ilya Kniss
Not everywhere, or just in one area? Maybe you're just all caught? It is, if I am not mistaken, not to spawn after harvest.

a
aldol68 11.12.19

I first started playing outfit,there is also a lost fish. Just something where several fish were swimming. After the bug with the search items put a stable version. Fish shaft! Truth and predators too.

F
FreidRBC 11.12.19

I also fish disappeared, help, bugs to fix? Its kind of seen as floats, but it is translucent from afar, come closer, everything disappears. In short, in the water grave lonely.. you Have to use cheats not to die, and th interesting to play(

F
FreidRBC 11.12.19

Владимир2012
I used to think so too, but then took a closer look, thought bubbles, all sorts of float, and it is translucent fish swam closer and it disappears ahah

s
serega9871 09.05.21

Maybe someone will be useful. I play pirate. After passing about a third of the game, I noticed that it became more and more difficult to find resources and food. Almost all fish disappeared, whole biomes were left without sandstone, shale, etc. In the end, the situation became impassable, it was not possible to find the ingredients for the construction. After installing the license, I compared it - there are many times more fish, a huge number of parts to scan (previously you had to search for them with great difficulty), 2-3 times more resources. Plus, there were problems with setting the graphics quality (it was impossible to turn on the maximum settings). My advice is to put a license, don't save it, it's not worth it.