3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crysis_Net_2 11.12.19 12:41 pm

The problem with the brightness - the game is too bright (Resident Evil 2)

For example when I go into the room where there is no light, then as if automatic brightness is twisting and everything becomes foggy. The atmosphere immediately killed( Tried to change brightness settings, zero sense. The wood is fresh, the graphics card GTX1050TI

But the game is still 10/10, and like this
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 11.12.19

HDR included?

L
Lelik Bobik 11.12.19

Put in the settings the color space of "BT.709". You will have happiness.

B
Beirut 11.12.19

Crysis_Net_2
You know how to read???? in another topic already wrote 10 times put 398.82 driver, no problem with them and the light and a couple of fps

C
Crysis_Net_2 11.12.19

Lelik Bobik
Vooo, thank you so much. Chet himself didn't understand. Direct thank you for your advice))

D
Ded MastDay 11.12.19

K
Krio_ru 11.12.19

BT.709 set, and slightly adjust the brightness, and you will be happy. The word on the consoles it is by default.

C
Chrisredfild12 11.12.19

know my last fire wood from nvidia all the rules

N
Norm112 11.12.19

I play Curling, do not know about BT.709 by default - I did not notice, still bright. Solved the problem as always - on the monitor there is color settings black Level set to low and the quality is almost HDR))

P
PeroAlxp 11.12.19

because in this game nezya skip brightness settings and press OK OK OK. It says pull the slider until the image becomes almost uniform, SO PULL it almost to the end of the slider. Then said PULL until the image becomes almost invisible, ie will merge with the darkness AND PULL TO the LEFT ALMOST all the way until Buda discernible. And there is another setting I do not remember, there is a pull in some direction. These settings do in the game picture!!!!!!!!!!! And no need for Monica to pull the sliders.

PS I Admit in the beginning, too, missed the brightness settings all at default. When I started to play all whitish that finally eyes tear. But I realized that the brightness setting there are not casual. Configured as has been said there, and everything was good.

V
Velikiy1000 16.11.22

I have the same problem with this game! 3060 card, TV set 120Hz, dx12, wine 11... You need to turn off auto-HDR in Windows, in HDR settings! And everything fell into place! Now both HDR and DX12 and brightness are normal!