3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 11.12.19 03:09 pm

Advise gameplay fashion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

First time going through Skyrim, a fan of the game and the series are not, therefore please advise basic gameplay mods that improve the game, but that's not too... depth or something. That is what the game remained the same game, and added hundreds of challenging game mechanics, for the most trusnik fans that need to sit and understand.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KogaTenno 11.12.19

I do not know how anyone, but I have this Assembly - Skyrim - SLMP-GR 2018PE and I am very happy with it. You can download react on the Internet or pounding the incentive to mod. Good graphics, Lorne and Lorne is not entirely new things, ranging from truhaley and ending with a mini-armor on female characters. As a built control panel graphics and mod are automatically updated. And the installation of other mods going on without conflict.

p
pioner070 11.12.19

KogaTenno
where is the mod download?

d
darkpromo 11.12.19

pioner070
get Google slmp there from the first site

T
T6000 11.12.19

KogaTenno
Yes,you have one build :) +

F
FiftyFour7250 11.12.19

KogaTenno
Yes, I am familiar with assemblies SLMP, but graphics are important to me, and she's really bad (compare below, if interested)

Spoilery first two pictures, right - Assembly SLMP-SSE + Natural View Tamriel (possibly ENB mismatched, but without it the situation is not better), on the left, found on the Internet.

In the third picture at assemblies and parties as well, but SLMP-SSE without ENB, but found on the Internet - with a blur effect.

LINK https://imgur.com/a/46E3JWQ (There are three pictures, click each to open full size)

Who cares, the Assembly is left is called the Silver Raven Mods Pack

P. S. the Field of view is a bit different stood.

From there, you can probably just gameplay mods on the build, I have to deliver, but too much of them, surely there will be compatibility issues... Although there are a lot of little things, like the fashion for the destruction of bottles of debris, and removal of the helmet without losing performance. I meant a slightly different fashion.