3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prokid48 11.12.19 03:09 pm

Dijkstra does not appear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Job - Treasures Of Count Reuven
What do you need? To tell Dextre that became known
Come to the bath, and it as gone. Thought a bug would cost, went to run the extra run, Yes orders, vadimcha routine. Come back and its still not here.

UPD: WITH grief, decided to descend into the canals below the baths, found a previously unnoticed ring with emerald, but the stiff one. Received hope - went on, but nothing but heresy by the type utoptsev never found.
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 11.12.19

Into the office came?

P
Prokid48 11.12.19

LexxProAktiv
In the first place.

B
Blind Fox 11.12.19

what did you find out?

P
Prokid48 11.12.19

As far as I know, coming from the territory of the hunters had to come a messenger of Dijkstra, and pull me, however the problem is, that it was not. And with Priscilla I have already spoken, and it is at the end of the quest, as far as I know.

P
Prokid48 11.12.19

Think I understand why. I guess I just broke the wall Aardam, after that glorious party with the dead and Triss in the house with the hunters. Don't know how to go back, but if someone will tell how to know coordi(x,y) - I will be utterly grateful.
Look with the free camera on the scene showed that Triss is still there, and the house is still burning. I really just didn't break the wall.

P
Prokid48 11.12.19

Found this gentleman
скриншотhttp://prntscr.com/mg11gt the dialogue begins, for the return back (Triss) - the wall can not break. Any solutions?

R
Rosgon 11.12.19

it was the same in the end just downloaded a save where it was passed this quest

P
Prokid48 11.12.19

Rosgon
already decided, just had Aardam to Bang into the wall where the wagon, although it was not highlighted I

B
Bupycop 11.12.19

Prokid48
I mean, you yourself ruined the script, tanoshii with the fashion for a quick move without pointer?

P
Prokid48 11.12.19

Bupycop
No, came out from there on their own

T
TonyMelnichuk 16.07.20

Prokid48
Do not tell what kind of wall is necessary to bark the ARD?

Q
QUESP Quesp 16.07.20

Prokid48
throw on the map where the house hunters

D
Danil-ihp 16.07.20

QUESP Quesp
Спойлерhttp://img.playground.ru/images/3/1/witcher3_2015-05-23_14-55-05-69.jpg
from this place to the South, there will be a high wall, and standing man in hat, this man go through the archway, the script will start.

K
Kassandra_gg 16.07.20

Thank you for the screenshot and description, it works! Saved my guznov)

A
AnOnImUs_M 16.07.20

Thank you, good people .

K
KateKazetta 16.07.20

Thank you

n
narutigg 05.04.21

Danil-ihp
Thank you very much)

N
Nintendo93 03.11.21