3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 13.09.19 11:15 pm

How can I earn?

As I recently realized, looking at this problem from the scale of the state, money cannot be earned - they can only redistribute itself. That is, the n-tion the amount of all money the state will not change - will remain the same. You just shared will be more, and someone, accordingly, less.
So all these riveting everyday laws and regulations - just redrawing the money. Nothing more than a lesson, dragging the blankets. And receives them from the outside less and less...
51 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel Perelmana 13.09.19

what state?
if you're talking about Russia, it is quite self-sufficient country and she could do without the money as you say from the outside,
here the problem is that they steal the cosmic scale and the steal is not even in their banks fold, and overseas, that there is even a conversation - who are the Russian government?

V
VPRuslan 13.09.19

No money, but you hold all good)

M
Mayamenstate 13.09.19

Follower Perelman
...if you're talking about Russia, it is quite self-sufficient country and she could do without the money as you say from the outside...
Funny. And the money from the sale of oil and gas from the outside does not do?

P

money is paper backed by nothing
those wishing to exchange their paper for real goods many times more than Vice versa

M
Mayamenstate 13.09.19

Quite the contrary. Everyone is the problem of marketing their products - exchange real goods for paper.

P

sales is not a problem if your product is competitive and profitable at the price he will always find a buyer
for nepoymi that no one even papers will not be given that too to print you need to spend

P
PC_RU 13.09.19

The theme on the employment and subsequent salary in the state institutions?

P
Podvipodvertov 13.09.19

In Russia people can e...Asit weekends every day for 12-16 hours and 20 - 50 thousand (which is not much if you take into account time spent at work and wear of the body, damage health), and the other one can just take a good cash position, even over 3000 km from the capital, and with the help of kickbacks, bribes to earn from 1 - 20 and more million rubles per month, while requiring much less effort and time.
In Russia a lot of money, billions and billions of these cash flows as a radio wave, a lot of people work for a modest salary, because they do not sit in the place that would tune in to these waves. And those who were able to chance or even any circumstances catch a wave, have all these people all the same is not enough.

S
Sonic34 13.09.19

Podvipodvertov
In order to tune the waves, it is necessary to move and edacity. That is, if you don't have a dad or uncle out of state corporations, then you GNA delicious place does not deliver. It is necessary to climb. To earn we must not whine on the forums, and to work. Look, fumbling to keep his nose to the wind. The most important education course. On the other hand need to communicate with people. One word Seek and ye shall find.

S
Sonic34 13.09.19

PC_RU
In institutions in low positions work a lot, get little. When I was a student Jur.FAK, worked first at the court. bailiffs, court. the bailiff, executor, then the court assistant, until he went to trade money did not see. And then the position and the money there on which you can live.

P
Podvipodvertov 13.09.19

DeathGROT
I am 29 years old, I have education of 11 classes only, and just twice in the second year of school left, I even vocational schools are not mastered, there year it is necessary to learn only. Then I went to College for extramural studies, six years studied twice on the same date remained, consider a second year))) finally kicked out from there.
The head was not thinking, no memory, and very low in life.
I since the childhood like this, not down, not an imbecile, just mental abilities are very low. That's what a lot of money for me to be involved, right?

S
Sonic34 13.09.19

You Troll

G
Gellitron1 13.09.19

Mayamenstate
Go Oligarch get somewhere, become a friend of Putin and get all the benefits of example thousands. Steal natural resources to sell to China the Siberian taiga(Western Siberia) forest hundreds and tens of hectares are exported from the country per day. Stupid desert and steppe are and rotting swamps. About the rest do not say anything. It is clear that all the wealth of the country belongs never to the people and 80 people in power. To steal to sell the natural resources of brains and education do not need. It gopari, redneck, stupid, multi-billion dollar thieves structure.

M
Mayamenstate 13.09.19

Follower Perelman
Well. There is a competitive product at the best price they found a buyer. All excited and happy. But there are also those who do not like it. Here Russian gas very good gas acceptable to the Europe price. But there are someone do not like it.
In General, such a problem arises when the level of planned expenditure exceeds real income. And then you need to either whittle the planned level of expenditures, or someone to make the deadline. If in terms of comp it is natural to programmers with the games and, if the plan of the West - of course the Russian oil and gas. Although maybe the West just poumenshat your appetite and so will solve this problem in an honest way? I refused piratok... and just stopped playing the game. As a priority in the conditions of insufficient financing still remained for the others.

PC_RU
The theme of wrongness with regards to transfers. Why digging the grave thug gets 10 units and soldiers performing the same work - digging a trench or a trench, gets nothing? And inflow of funds from outside, which on a global scale is also their redistribution: Russia and China money should now do less, and US more.

Podvipodvertov
It's all clear. Those at the top do well, while those at the bottom - badly, because those at the top collecting the money from those at the bottom - whom they were intended, the idea walked, but nedoshli. But if it would be fair if the money will come, properly distributed, those at the top will live worse than stealing live now - although it should be! They should not live as good as it is at the expense of others they have to live so well now.
But still, the meaning of the theme is that even if everything will be fair, the influx of money from outside will not happen. Just those at the top will be fair to distribute the income of those at the bottom... Well, that's all. Inflow of income from outside (from the West to Russia) will not happen. Sanctions from the West will not be removed. The dollar from it will not decrease... Just the conscience.

Геллитрон1
Yes, the Russian people between a rock and a hard place is. The Russian government is an anvil. A hammer is the West with its sanctions.
Here you need not go far to understand that this is a Russian government - is OPG. No, I'm not talking about Khodorkovsky. Here, as in a scientific environment, when independently from each other people come to the same decision. Raising the retirement age... and justification. Yes, you can prove everything. Even his demotion:
Khrushchev can stand another 20 years, but just outdated
- Soviet lift, maybe even 20 years to travel, but it's just already outdated
but:
- the plane has everything, but can still fly
- the pensioner has all, but may still work
Than not double standards? Why Khrushchev and the elevators still can, but all the planes and pensioners have all but still can?
I mean the anvil. And now about the hammer.
US impose sanctions against Russian companies and enterprises in connection with the financing of construction of Crimean bridge. What in these Russian companies and the enterprises respond that no funding of construction of Crimean bridge they don't realize. That the United States answer that directly - Yes, indeed, don't realize, but ultimately realize... In the end, trump is descended from the APE. Here's what you can say. More precisely, trump and APE had a common ancestor, from which.
Such statements that directly - no, but ultimately Yes, it's just a humiliation of human dignity.

K
Kovboy belomor 13.09.19

Follower Perelman
That's right steal black, I here's a mother told me she worked 50 years as a housekeeper at the Director of the meat house was at his full Cup and caught on embezzlement and weeks passed as the Director planted, and the wife with the daughter and son of the luxury house moved to the communal. Confiscated all and he and his wife, and second cousin of grandmothers too. Here is what we need.

M
Mayamenstate 13.09.19

Generally, you can only really make by applying technology. The type you used to put so much effort and spent so much time, and now, after the introduction of technology into the process, you exert much less effort and spend less time getting the same result. Here and earned.
And everything else is just redistribution. To take money from the rich and give to the poor. Or able-bodied working population, and to give disabled non-working population. Located, say, on pension, disability, sickness, maternity leave in search of work. A kind of Robin hood or Robin Pence.
Earn even can introducing completely absurd laws that should be obeyed simply unrealistic and impossible. So will either go, or remain, in violation and paying a fine, or a bribe to shut his eyes to the violation. Besides that absurd law you violate no more. And to follow will not work in any way.

M
Mayamenstate 13.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
And Yankov, conquistadors, pirates who planted? Chop off the 2 Indians of the continent, and now I'm here your gas to Europe. Yes who would doubt? Same OPG... with biological weapons only. Just that, some misunderstanding - all the time somewhere nowhere some disease you catch.

C
ColonelJason 13.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
Here is what we need.
Parents-servants, Pleticosa about their thieving masters? I doubt that it may help someone on the path to financial prosperity.

K
Kovboy belomor 13.09.19

ColonelJason
Did you see it? Well anyone that hurts and the one that says, confiscation of all, and all grandmothers, grandfathers and other relatives. Here's the news again, listen to what the mayor's bribe money tied ask how grandmas are. And it's not mine, it's my family. You're not stupid, why pretend? And I wonder who you were in the military after the country 15 years considering the fact that 14 and a half you have lived in 85 kilometers from Sukhumi, in the mountains?

D
Ded gey 13.09.19

Podvipodvertov
The same we can not earn money.