3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RosterMan 11.12.19 03:10 pm

What will happen if you kill Ilfov? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What happens if you kill nilfgaardskogo soldiers in the villages and camps? Are there any consequences in the story will change if the attitude of some of the characters to the Witcher?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bakibi 11.12.19

No, absolutely.

p
pioner070 11.12.19

RosterMan
no

L
LexxProAktiv 11.12.19

The consequences will be.But all the guards and soldiers have a much higher level than Geralt himself.If Geralt for example LVL 36,then the guards will be 40 and above.

R
RosterMan 11.12.19

what about the experience? I have them in the village were killed, but in the history of the battle did like about the experience was really just do not give?

K
Krrrva 11.12.19

Nope, the Witcher is not so nelineinyi. Yes, and the guards still kill, they are the strongest dudes in the game

A
Alex Kayfoviy 11.12.19

Here's the thing, do what you want, but they are much stronger than you and will be angry at you, but should run a bit away from them, they immediately forget you, and then you can come back to him and everything will be peaceful))

R
RosterMan 11.12.19

Alex Kayfoviy
they also spawn like mad) after the quest an eye for an eye decided left in the village to clean up, so they go battle new appear)) (the battle was fifteen minutes, I'm 22 they LVL 36). But after the murder of new units appeared as if nothing had happened. All peacefully)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 11.12.19

RosterMan
I don't know, I haven't tried it so know what it was so I, stole something, they snapped at me a couple of times I waved at him with the sword, and they look very strong, ran, chasing behind and all was quiet, came back, and they are like nothing happened, go peacefully)