3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkworld666 11.12.19 03:10 pm

What is HDR mode on a PC? (Resident Evil 2)

In General, such a question for the owners of TV and monitors with HDR , does you have a picture when you are setting the brightness slider in the mode HDR the game ? Now I have like nothing going on and the picture itself is not too unnatural a contrast some sort of muddy ...If anything blame RES 2 REMAKE and previous RES 7 , there are the same eggs were .as for me it was the best HDR in Andromeda - what he says , even in simple mode, the picture clearly looks better ((
5 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Zion- 11.12.19

DF wrote that the game is not full black. I have a HDR TV and in 7 parts in General, everything was fine. And this is the same as yours, the picture is cloudy too overexposed, white. And I still have the console, where I played in the demo and there is the same thing with brightness. But the brightness settings work, but use of them is not much.
In the SDR the same way the same garbage, but there can be corrected by reducing the minimum brightness to the minimum. But in HDR mode, does not get adjusted.

d
darkworld666 11.12.19

So...what's Blackley crap work and not a picture , right there where it should be in theory leaves dark what is light devil similar to a veil

P
Patrick Kharkov 11.12.19

Well, I have in places where it should be black place in the locations, I have it as, dark-gray, not entirely black color is obtained. This may depend on brightness settings in game settings. This may depend on the settings of the picture, the monitor itself may depend on the settings of the picture in the graphics driver, and of course, in the color space, which also is in the game. SRGB there second or still have, I do not remember what there initials. So, if you play with SRGB the picture in the really black areas, is simply dark gray, or exposed like the sun shines into the screen. What color settings, like how the black color makes the places where it should be black. Just what we need. Try, experiment, something to help you from everything available in the Arsenal, so to speak.

v
var197825 11.12.19

darkworld666
For licenses to play,if not then forget it changing me individuals

d
darkworld666 11.12.19

Patrick Kharkov SRGB mode when HDR untapped as there are color space or whatever it is bt 2020