3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FOX 12.12.19 03:49 am

tell me where are the saves??? (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Who knows where to find the saves, tell me pls!!!
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 12.12.19

Windows\local settings
This is in Win98

\Documents and Settings\PC Login ID\Local SettingsApplication Data\NFS Underground 2
WinXP

S
Sergey 12.12.19

dumb this folder

F
Flix 12.12.19

In Windows XP
C:Documents and Settings\{current user name}\Local SettingsApplication Data\NFS Underground 2
the folder Local Settings is hidden as standard.. at the top click Tools/Properties ACPI/View/at the Bottom put a tick on Show hidden files and folders and click OK...! or just copy sslku above,just insert {username(without the brackets)}- there's your SAVES's !
good luck!

c
czuryk 12.12.19

>> NAME OF COMPUTER
no such in Windows 2K/XP
this user name..

will:
C:Documents and Settings\\Local SettingsApplication Data\NFS Underground 2\

M
Mike 12.12.19

the above glitches with the way. filter pareses of tangled, with the HTML tags :)

>> NAME OF COMPUTER
no such in Windows 2K/XP
this user name..

will:
C:Documents and Settings\{current user name}\Local SettingsApplication Data\NFS Underground 2\{the name of the game profile}

V
Va_RuS 12.12.19

LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE AND I HAVE NO SUCH FOLDER
C:Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data
AND SOHRANILOS NO

F
Free_racer 12.12.19

not default the user will be and the one under which you are sitting when the NSF DIN

C
Comrade 12.12.19

I found at C:\WINDOWS\Local SettingsApplication Data\NFS Underground 2
I 98Wind

Z
ZED 12.12.19

Th you crazy!
The saves are in the folder tembolee this folder is hidden!Go to top menu then service property folders,go to the following tab is down there show hidden files and folders select it and WWWSSS to do it in the folder C:\Documents and Settings\{user Name}!That's all!

S
SERYY 007 12.12.19

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!

S
SERYY 007 12.12.19

not so I did everything.Went into the service then the property folder,click the following tab is down there show hidden files and folders windows XP.

S
SERYY 007 12.12.19

here C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local SettingsApplication Data\NFS Underground 2

R
ReDoX 12.12.19

That's right, only user - your name on the computer.

D
DRIVER_92 12.12.19

nu a esli prosto nfs2 ia igrau s diska a zdes daje nety papki netu>???
~C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local SettingsApplication Data\NFS Underground 2~

A
AiRiNKA 12.12.19

for Windows 7:
Local C:\Users\select YOUR USER(or to mom and dad,and myself VAS)\AppData\Local(HE LocalLov, JUST Local)\NFS Underground2(respectively)\ALL.There daddy's with Your nicknames and the DVD cover they zashifrovanny if that, so no need to break them, anything is better Seaservice directly with toys in Screenshot Hot Key(for example)...
good game brothers nick, Yes I am a blonde and proud of it) smack)

C
Cheloveki 12.12.19

On Windows 7, Vista saved games are stored: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\NFS Underground 2
On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local SettingsApplication Data\NFS Underground 2
Themselves save can download here http://www.vs2141.narod.ru/save-nfs-underground2.htm

G
G.R.A.F 12.12.19

Sergey
also Nai immediately understand look for through the RAR archiver

G
G.R.A.F 12.12.19

FOX
look through the RAR archiver

R
Roman Timoshenko 12.12.19

C:\ProgramData\NFS Underground

A
Alex Morozov 12.12.19

In Win XP are on the way C:\Documents and Settings\All UsersApplication Data\NFS Underground., not C:\Documents and Settings\( name of comp) Application Data\NFS Underground