3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Fedorchuk 12.12.19 03:49 am

can't play on the net! (PC) (Forza Horizon 3)

To join any session, not what is happening. If the invitation fails. Please advise how can I fix it?
Spoiler
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexBlade95 12.12.19

You the game itself tells you how to fix the error

A
Artego32rus 12.12.19

I also have a connection to the session does nothing. Press X and just nothing more happens. Where is the multiplayer at all?
Spoiler

a
arik16 12.12.19

I have the same thing. I have no XBOX and no Xbox Live Gold, but I don't think the problem in this, because if not the console then what for xbox gold? May be update will fix? someone knows news about this?

n
nosferatu_2033 12.12.19

arik16
That's not the problem! Three days could not log in to go play. In short here's what worked for me. Go to the Windows Firewall, then the restore defaults. And voila, I have began to come in to sit down. Before that I tried and DNS addresses to change, and restart DNS. Worked on the firewall.

a
arik16 12.12.19

nosferatu_2033
did not help me((( can you explain what should be changed in the DNS settings?

a
arik16 12.12.19

I HAVE EARNED)))

here are 2 links
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat
https://appuals.com/microsoft-teredo-tunneling-adapter/

If there is a problem with 2.1, paragraph (Identify any adapters that contain Teredo, such as Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface or Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter. Right-click the adapter name, and then select Uninstall.),and you can't find, then skip this step (you it was not installed).
And at the end of paragraph 2 verify you have TEREDO, if not, go to 2 link and manually add the TEREDO.

Good luck to all, hope I helped if you have problems, write, help than I can))

E
Evgeniy Fedorchuk 12.12.19

arik16
article 2 included tarabo, but xbox live is not working.

Spoiler

a
arik16 12.12.19

Yevhen Fedorchuk
All items (article 1) made posledovatelno? This is very important

s
serginho3009 12.12.19

I also have online does not plow.

s
serginho3009 12.12.19

arik16
after manually adding Teredo what were you doing?

a
arik16 12.12.19

serginho3009
To re-enable the Teredo:

1. Right-click the Start icon, and then select Command Prompt (Admin).
2. Run the following command from the Admin command prompt:
netsh interface Teredo set state type = default

Note The Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter will re-install automatically. Do not install the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface adapter manually in Device Manager, as this may cause issues with Teredo functionality.

If then TEREDO not installed automatically, do a manual (article 2), and then continue all the points in turn, NOT MISSING NOT ONE OF THEM. It so happened to me.

E
Evgeniy Fedorchuk 12.12.19

arik16
it worked, thank you

a
arik16 12.12.19

Yevhen Fedorchuk
You're welcome, I'm 3 days in pain, so decided and remaining to help

w
wheelman30 12.12.19

guys, I have earned the MP after this, but crashes after 1-2 races on network

s
serginho3009 12.12.19

I nifiga not go

u
uasiv 12.12.19

teredo problem. If you do everything as described in the support soft. TEREDO appears but only restart the computer it disappears. And even if there is Teredo all exactly the multiplayer is not working.

s
serginho3009 12.12.19

if I helped post dude Hong http://www.fighting.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10153&start=160 . Maybe someone will also help

T
Traun 12.12.19

Also stalknulsya a problem I have in device Manager Teredo just wasn't even hidden. I the user has disabled them, rebooted, and turned my

K
KyDecHuk666 12.12.19

arik16
do everything as you wrote, when installed in the manual Toredo, in the list it is missing

K
KyDecHuk666 12.12.19

arik16
Reading the forums, as I understand, on windows 10 it not, or something not so understood, would be grateful for help, for Forza offline, already fed