3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hulipalish 12.12.19 04:15 am

Build a PC with overclocking potential on the 2600X

Virtuosos of computer builds, need your help and advice. Collect your PC piece by piece. Started 4 months ago with the graphics card. Your monster 1050ti changed to 1080. As a result, now under the table flaunts a Frankenstein of Ficus 8300, 8 GB RAM one strap and a GTX 1080, who clearly feels out of the box. Like a noble Prince on a black horse accidentally drove into a typical provincial court, in which chavs sucking REVO and retired pup vodyaru throat for half-rotten table *OHMYYY* sorry...

To the point:
The choice of processor fell on Ryzen 5 2600X. About him I ask nothing for me. For the price suits me, I need to push off from him. Intel do not consider, because for my money Ryazan, as we all know, the top [insert joke about Xiaomi]

Motherboard:

-ASUS prime x370-pro
-ASUS prime x470-pro

I want to make music, therefore, was based primarily on the sound codec (on the external card until he had enough). ALC1220 (or S1220, if anyone know write, whether there is a significant difference)
Beskompromissnym option for me was the mother x470 MSI gaming pro carbon, but it's not anywhere in stores. Maybe it's for the best, because its price is 30% more expensive than these 2 options.
On x470 like work better percent ZEN 2nd generation, so determined to buy it, but you tell me if make sense to overpay.
AN IMPORTANT ACCELERATION. Don't want to repeat the previous mistake, so much time choosing a motherboard. If not saved in his time at mother, now could disperse Ficus and calmly play the last 4 months without freezes and lags. And so, we have what we have.

RAM:

-Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 Fury
-Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4
-Advise more options, maybe G-Skill. If you have the same mother, then tell me what your RAM is, and how she copes with overclocking.

Oh, it's hard. So many choices, and hell you will find the tests with a specific memory, a specific processor and motherboard, so all together, and comparing.
The 16 GB (2x8), of course. Heard that Riesen is better 4 straps, don't forget to write, is it true?
About frequency at all XS. Don't want to overpay for stock frequencies, because you can overclock no problem, but a pig in a poke do not want to receive, not all good looking. I need on the above motherboard you can get 3200-3400 (3600?) MHz.

Cooler:

-be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim

The most appropriate option, but, like, for overclocking is not advised. I have looked through many sites. It may, of course, not a lot, but I don't found nothing about coolers 2600X. Write either a personal example or post a link to a site with tests. I need up to 3000 RUB (UAH 1,500).

I would be grateful for any help, but rather all at once please reply
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 12.12.19

hulipalish
I have in the profile Assembly to the 1600S, RAM take out, now she CU 12 000 worth.
Take the 2600, I don't know why You 2600Х? If you want to profit from the boost, no acceleration, you need a good motherboard for the AMD autoboost have tied on three factors: currents, amps, power, watts, and of course temperature. Need a good Board for the confident boost and the 2600 can take pens and to disperse, it is better to invest in a cooler of the cooling system.
For risen 2 straps - dual-channel mode. Quad channel is not supported (about four it is only to increase the volume, nothing more. More work 4 bars mode, the acceleration is still a question.). Take a behind B-die, can CL14 3200 or 3600 to find, to lower or to leave work if no problems. The more the better, and same timings, rest on the conscience of the buyer.
The cooler is quite different. arctic freezer 33 for example, the rules will be.
ASUS prime x370-pro - perfect X470 already the rare stuff. Further, only Х470 Pro carbon, great fee, you can X470 MSI GAMING PLUS, but the sound is so-so.
The RAM can be chosen according to the specifications to the motherboard.
PS boost overclocking not working, are disabled. So 2600Х fades into the background. Accelerates and 2600 excellent, the difference is not great, especially if you do not play in the tests, Prime 95 and Aida 64.
You can take green Samsung, Duhring (RAM). PC266/UB.
With new BIOSes and refreshme DDR4 2933 officially supported. 3200 without a problem and Hainish take, but 3466, rather 3333. More, only the memory better, although this issue is better clarified through the specification, of course Х470 supported RAM, which presents a list of tested and working.
The difference between the X370 and Х470 minimal. The BIOS will need to enclose if the revision is old, the service in the store to help. The best overclocking RAM from the MSI and oddly boasted Ashrok, but I highly recommend not to consider, ALSO known as Taichi.
The RAM something to help: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/PRIME_X470-PRO/PRIME-X470-PRO-memory-QVL-Ryzen-2nd--Generation-processors.pdf
From X470 not really a choice, it's mostly TOP drags crosshair of hero 7, carbon, known as Taichi (still need to check), Aurus gig, and the aforementioned gaming. The choice is very weak, dismantle the best. ASUS PRO is not the best, then it is good old Х370. View Х370 ASUS hero of 6, known as Taichi, Titan from MSI. Of B450 see under 2600 A-PRO, you can still B350 gaming F. you Can even the expensive ASUS to look at Х470, I can't remember. Sound should be good.
He is now fee choose. Hard on the X470. I look up top under 2700, listed above them.

m
monstor19884 12.12.19

Take it and don't worry
Ryzen 5 2600X Percent sure with X take I regretted that took
ASUS TUF B450-PRO GAMING
Kingston HyperX Predator HX436C17PB3K2/16 3466 14-15-14-28-T1
Insertions all the shit when the speakers are normal compared this ALC1220А with ASUS Xonar DX heaven and earth BU is 2500r
Cooler
Scythe Fuma Rev. B
Scythe Mugen 5 Rev. B

m
monstor19884 12.12.19

J
John14b 12.12.19

with the accelerating potential at 2600X it's not about AMD)
ASUS prime x370-pro bad drives memory. On overah her many complaints its ceiling 3200Mhz. Even b-die some of the above 3066Mhz so didn't jump. From silicon lottery, too much depends. 4 strap is only for the top boards x470 and b-die chips. Possible acceleration to 3333Mhz 4 straps if you're lucky even more. In the official specifications will not be written which modules are 4 straps . since the acceleration is adjusted manually and test for stability there is no one they will not. Just put 4 dice and run over 3200 MHz will not work, will need to pick your memory settings manually. Crosshair V hero may 3466Mhz and chips b-die, but the best overclocking memory msi x470 pro carbon, Croshair VII HERO is picolinic concrete, the last two are for serious overclocking. I would have ordered memory from G Skill in b-die chips .If you plan on serious overclocking, then a tower I'd changed. Those green strips are different, too) if they are wired 4 chip this memory is better not to take and where to take the 8 chips-performance will be higher. because it is connected with feature of the architecture of the Riesen. ASUS prime x470-pro is a good motherboard it is well drives memory. For two bars the most.
You better here
Спойлерhttps://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=590695тут will tell you what memory and what kind of Board to choose.

L
Luka_gg 12.12.19

monstor19884
monstor19884 wrote:
Ryzen 5 2600X Percent sure with X take I regretted that took
Why is that?
monstor19884 wrote:
ASUS TUF B450-PRO GAMING
TUF - bad spitalnik. Earlier, one of the worst elections. MSI B450-A PRO often shines as bujeda.

John14b
John14b wrote:
ASUS prime x370-pro bad drives memory.
It came out in 2017, it is logical to look fresh reviews. Is the new BIOS fails, I have not heard.
John14b wrote:
Even b-die some of the above 3066Mhz so didn't jump.
This is how is this possible? It is the Samsung B-die worked without problems.
John14b wrote:
4 strap is only for the top boards x470 and b-die chips.
Complete nonsense. Any fee, the difference in support for the work at a given frequency, for example character 7 ensures that the 4 slats on the 3466. Of course, you need food. Here is the only way, and the specification in the help.
John14b wrote:
In the official specifications will not be written which modules are 4 straps
Link above left, is there a 4x8, with a description of rank, chip and operating frequency, for example:
- CORSAIR CMD32GX4M4C3000C15(Ver3.32)(XMP) 4x 8GB DS SK Hynix 15-17-17-35 operates at a frequency of 3000
- Hyper X HX432C18FBK2/32 32GB(16GB*2) - dual rank, already at 3200 tested.
John14b wrote:
the last two are for serious overclocking
*extreme overclocking.
John14b wrote:
ASUS prime x470-pro is a good motherboard it is well drives memory
Fig spitalnik and cooling the overpayment for svetelka perdelki. This fee worse, how much I read and watched - Х370 better, it sold like hot cakes. But I guess, for 2600 standards, and Х470, with 2700, I would have chosen another.
John14b wrote:
here will tell you what memory and what kind of Board to choose.
The problem is that he is Ukrainian. In Russia easier, + even with the limit of our CU lyuby to help. He's got a socket...

J
John14b 12.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
I believe more reviews with overlockers.ru) is there anyone who writes about x370 prime cost have problems with memory overclocking. She has a bad wiring slots, x470 boards have the advantage that it is overclocking memory. there is improved shielding of tyres, an improved topology of tires, grounding DIMM connectors.- Taken from the website) in the rest of the other-Yes benefits no. No, no not crap) I mean not just support 4 memory dies and the support and acceleration of 4 dies up to a frequency of 3200 and above and my gaming b350 f supports 4 strips, but not on the frequency of 3200mhz) 4 straps she can't) so writing that only need a top Board for overclocking over 3200mhz. So you threw the dice a frequency of 3000mhz ) not the fact that they drive above this value on this Board , there chips not b-die, and second modules of Hyper X HX432C18FBK2/32 32GB(16GB*2) there are two dice)instead of 4. Moreover, they are dual rank -heavy and above 3200 can already be a problem on this Board. The Board I have, so I can only assume) X470 Well, there's sort of picolinic 6+2 for ryzen 2600x most) he is not 2700x to shove what I think for overclocking it will be enough)the more memory it drives well), it's not a record to put on it)

Y
Yoba1212 12.12.19

Complaints overh.. sounds. ?

L
Luka_gg 12.12.19

John14b
John14b wrote:
I believe more reviews with overlockers.ru)
For 2017. BRAVO! But not reviews it is necessary to believe, and real insights, fresh insights. Everything else, especially with the 2600, which is officially already with DDR4 2933 is working, what is not true about 1600 and 2667.
John14b wrote:
there is improved shielding of tyres, an improved topology of tires, grounding DIMM connectors
A lot of marketing, but You have no idea what it means. Here is never. No sense in overpaying for THIS Х470 no (dumb it's ABOUT looks), about says even overclockers.
John14b wrote:
not just support 4 memory dies and the support and acceleration of 4 dies up to a frequency of 3200 and above
To top boards issue or the specification. It is debatable, for each Board has its own lucky number work in the dispersal and, of course, lower the Board, to whom it belongs and Х470 PRO from ASUS. And I proved it, how else would for the Opera issue, don't dwell on it.
John14b wrote:
4 straps she can't)
Compared... the Question is, what kind of strap, and the processor is correctly clocked.
John14b wrote:
not the fact that they drive above this value on this Board .... there chips are not b-die
This specification Х470 what to think, ALL TESTED done for You. These are real numbers and tests. What's the catch? not B-die and on the 3000 work. Rules, well. What to want from cheap Opera?
John14b wrote:
Moreover, they are dual rank -heavy
Suffered a pancake. Yeah, I forgot that Duhring, it compensates the frequency they are bad, BUT dual rank Opera gives the same FPS as the behind overclocked, Google and compare. Interesting question - what to buy, behind or Duhring. Conclusion WHATEVER! The same as a result.
John14b wrote:
Well, there's sort of picolinic 6+2 for ryzen 2600x most)
This Board is sucks cloud of money, a lot extra, and if for reviews, I do not remember, I dismissed as an option, not spitalnik, and his ahlada bad. Something. But then You're right, for 2600 standards.

m
monstor19884 12.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
TUF - bad spitalnik. Earlier, one of the worst elections. MSI B450-A PRO often shines as bujeda.
You yourself came up with something? She picolinic 4x2 2 times better than this MSI B450-A PRO
If you're talking about it ASUS TUF B450-PRO GAMING do not know do not write nonsense, You hike her beguiled with ASUS TUF B450-Plus GAMING
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Why is that?
Do not pursue them because normally if you get caught, it's a good chance 95% of 100%

L
Luka_gg 12.12.19

monstor19884
monstor19884 wrote:
She picolinic 4x2
So, you specify a doubler. The full 4 phases then.
It happens that the manufacturer uses doublers and forms the virtual half of the phases (at best).
There is not 4x2, and 4+2, while the B450 AND ABOUT has exactly the same 4+2, BUT cheaper and without unnecessary swateliteteam, CHEAPER by a couple thousand. The reason overpay? All the same, You overpaid for beautiful radiators with lighting. 4 phases for CPU and 2 for memory.
monstor19884 wrote:
Do not pursue them because normally if you get caught, it's a good chance 95% of 100%
Equally dispersed. It is a myth. Overclocking voids your boost, hence the same conditions. Processor with X overclocked from the factory and has a boost at 4300 on only TWO cores, no more. 4100 they all hold the same. Overpaying makes no sense. Further, as lucky. See saw 4300 and immediately run to buy, but to read the specification laziness. Checked this on personal experience.
monstor19884 wrote:
If you're talking about it ASUS TUF B450-PRO GAMING do not know do not write nonsense
A lot of boards on AMD went through, because he himself collected, and Oh Kaku, I will not take, sorry. The prefix gaming makes this card special or good. I understand You obzorschika also looked to the type of wiring is good, chokes Shine mikroshemka pretence, radiators bolted - all need to take, the fee topic... TUFF was not in the line of AMD (AM4) distinctive pleasant never. This is a budget, stripped-down fee. Mentioned B450 at least without overpaying.

m
monstor19884 12.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
There is not 4x2, and 4+2, while the B450 AND ABOUT has exactly the same 4+2 look at deer then you can compare with MSI Gaming B450 Carbon Pro and the MSI X470 Plus Gaming and you will see there the same picolinic pubis urban

m
monstor19884 12.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
You overpaid for beautiful radiators with backlight
There is no backlight on the radiators

m
monstor19884 12.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Picolinic B450 Gaming Pro Carbon
Leaked you of the nubas pereborshil boards

L
Luka_gg 12.12.19

monstor19884
All the same, the doublers is to blame, utter horror. In fact honest 4 phases.
monstor19884 wrote:
There is no backlight on the radiators
Wow, overpayment seems even more stupid. So even though it would be nice.
monstor19884 wrote:
Leaked you of the nubas pereborshil boards
I'm afraid not. I didn't say a word about carbon. X470 carbon topcik, but the B450 don't know. The same spitalnik. The same doublers.
is actually more correct to say a 4 x 2 carbon B450. All the same.
You really like it justified a pity. I've had enough. This is a weak Board, even with the overpayment.

m
monstor19884 12.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
This is a weak Board, even with the overpayment.
Where is the overpayment I have it for 8300 and bought a memory razigralas without any crap and radiators are normal normal BIOS + offset there is even a soundcard ALC1220А there are some advantages

M
MunchkiN 616 12.12.19

in my opinion the pitch difference between the audio codecs and especially no synths the music flows in software mode that is digital it file not will depend on the quality of the equipment excluding cases when the sound comes in to pitch with other devices. do sound cards have to turn all sorts of lotions which absorb the artifacts of compression, some stereo breeding and so forth which can be heard only on the Pitch
for kukurusina as for FKH owls are not particularly important 4 memory module and it is important to worked 2 channel mode. 4 modules makes sense if you podnasrat 32 Ali 64GB of memory and the subject upgrades using ekstrimalnyy profile memory stable system unit to close.
razgonov memory I do not advocate

J
John14b 12.12.19

Yoba1212
Sounds as I sit in this thread ryzen first generation since her creation, so it is not necessary here. And all who write about memory OC on this Board, almost all have problems with acceleration. 3200 stable for it is the ceiling.

Y
Yoba1212 12.12.19

John14b
Yeah I'm not complaining.. just remember overah at all other times.. but it doesn't matter. )