3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyurms 13.09.19 11:17 pm

Graphics (Days Gone)

on PSN it says that the game comes out on 26 April 2019. do you think any other game will have similar graphics in the game itself? and what is the optimization, given the fact that it is exclusive from sony.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marmotskiy 13.09.19

But it seems the level of TLOU Remastered, but sensitive improved. Well, the animation there is no ice, the hero runs like pants nasromsi.
But over optimization is not understood. Where optimization, since it is exclusive?

N
Nomak86 13.09.19

Count on the level of Sekiro. A little soapy, but fine.
There are bugs, the FPS just drops periodically, sometimes not loaded objects.

N
Norm112 13.09.19

To the sunset of the era of 4th generation ps will go. But wildly infuriating 30 fps!!!

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 13.09.19

This is the raw game in the line of ekzov Sony. A few months have passed since release and it's all buggy, not connected, frieze sometimes on 5 seconds. Who knows, maybe the Proshka better, but such a warning is necessary. For the first time regretted the purchase in the psn, it would sell at least could.The game itself is 6-7, but the technical execution... even with unity was better on release, and after a few months so all licked all kind of game Sony needs to return the money I believe

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 13.09.19

Sir Francis Drake
Started playing daise last week. Normal PS4. Also surprised at the systematic and sometimes very
strain (a couple of times felled) logs and friezes. Smoked Internet complaints and many also write that they say is necessary Proshka-type will be better. Well, good luck then, not for me. And the game very much even not bad, the dialogues are meaningless and repetitive strain only. Santa Barbara some.