3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhekdeniels 12.12.19 04:16 am

The Inquisitor to glow like a Christmas tree. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Good day! There is a problem, the label of the heroine is constantly lit after the set maximum concentration. It is not only light up while you walk or fight, but during conversations, commercials, even in skyhold. Tell me how you can turn this off, angry and destroys the entire atmosphere where the effect is not the topic, just awful. I remember two years ago just because of this, and gave up the game, haven't found a solution(((

9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitovt-d 12.12.19

Jackdaniels
http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/tech/svechenie_personazha-893894/

D
Dzhekdeniels 12.12.19

vitovt-d
unfortunately, there is no word on how to fix it. Do biotvari just scored and did not edit this bug

A
Aletice 12.12.19

Jackdaniels
The cheat is not used? Somehow using cheats knocked himself too much experience and skill points, to be had nowhere, so shone constantly

D
Dzhekdeniels 12.12.19

AletIce
no, do not use, and it is not in them. This is a bug due to the add-a stranger, and he appeared only after I took 2 abilities that increase the focusing on the military Council in the branch war. Sorry to revert the save game can't at a full 100% almost 4 locations, I just do not have enough forces all over again to collect)

B
Bombardirovschik 12.12.19

you obkololsya screw or psycho, take off the dependence of beer

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 12.12.19

Bomber
LSD - our everything!

D
Dzhekdeniels 12.12.19

Voschem, managed to get rid of this glow, put the file once it is approved will write the instruction

D
Dzhekdeniels 12.12.19

The essence of the bug is that the Supplement Stranger is in conflict with the main game. Let me remind you, the Stranger start after finishing the story. A greenish glow effect from the ability, which appears in addition, there is a label independently charged and discharged periodically, otherwise the Inquisitor will die. This animation starts on the 2nd level of concentration, so before I developed the levels of concentration Callen, the bug is not manifested.
That is the easiest way to avoid the bug - just not to take the Branch of troops these skills, but if you already passed half the game and roll back the saves there is no possibility then try to do this:

Because Biotvari never fixed this bug, will have to solve the problem using mods.

Here is the link to the file.
So it is necessary to download DAI Modmanager version 0.58 minimum

http://www.playground.ru/files/dragon_age_inquisition_sosm_superior_skills_mod-150783/

So it is necessary to download DAI Modmanager version 0.58 minimum

In the archive we find the Optional folder, go inside Always Full Focus -> Always Full Focus V1 this mod we need to deliver.
To use the DAI Modmanager PTS just specify the path to the folder with the game and the path to the mod, load the mod and click Merge, wait until installed and all.

This mod will always set focus on the 1st level, and the bug himself to show more will not be. Sometimes, if when you start the game you load the save from skyhold,and the bug appears again, but disappears before the end of the game, one has only to go into a fighting location.
There is one drawback, the ability, depending on the concentration will be 3 times weaker, but if the choice is between disabling the most annoying effect and slightly more complex fights, I without question will choose the first option))

Success!

y
yar1097 12.12.19

Jackdaniels
Thank you, my good man! You saved me from pereprohozhdeniya 40 hours of game play!