3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 12.12.19 04:17 am

Extremely small sight tranquilizer rifle (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Is this normal? Are there any mods to fix this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 12.12.19

Титан_1
And the fact that you have the same thing with the minimap, and quick access tabs, no matter what tempting?

T
Titan_1 12.12.19

Hattack
Well, it's because of the high screen resolution the interface is like this in most games, but the problem with the sight in this game. One thing the HUD, but the aim should not depend on screen resolution

T
Titan_1 12.12.19

Hmm, it seems that the developers do not care about the game in 2015 https://steamcommunity.com/app/238010/discussions/0/490123197939821633/

M
Maxinick 12.12.19

Титан_1
Well, Yes, obviously 4K the game is not supported and Yes, the game is already long enough came to her no one was engaged, except for the modders themselves, although I haven't heard much about the mod revolution.
Put 1080 and be happy

T
Titan_1 12.12.19

Maxinick
some release patches for their games for at least 3 years after their release, and then two years passed, and the game is not care. Do not be surprised if this problem was noticed by the players yet. And a problem with the interface I saw in few places (a fixed resolution of sight – nowhere to be seen). In 2013, already had 2k and 4k monitors. I would not find fault with the game, if it would be released in 2004.
Put 1080 and be happy – sounds like the put minimal salary and be happy. Try to play in the resolution of 480px on a 1080p monitor – on most 4k monitors FullHD looks like.

M
Maxinick 12.12.19

Титан_1
I don't know buddy, the game 2011, soon 10 years it will be, and 4K, though invented in 2012, but my feeling (and well I don't live in the far North) has spread among the commoner well, not early 2015 (well, sure, that's an old article from Internet: https://4k-monitor.ru/about/howto/vzglyad-na-sovremennye-monitory-standarta-4k-perspektivy-razvitiya-i-osobennosti-ispolzovaniya/
). He say he supported at the start, had a couple of patches, if that is not so good - it's still offline single, and not online, well year, well 2. But you have to ask for all 4 =). They are at this time for you, mankind divided cooked, it is 4K by the way, there you go)
Well, and myself, were XP 3 times - to strike while not needed tranquilizer rifle)) Pimp invisibility, silent running, Yes batteries stock and go all kill, if you need stealth.

M
Maxinick 12.12.19

Титан_1
And by the way, not in the monitor settings to put 1080? Maybe then the rules will be.
https://otvet.imgsmail.ru/download/bb1a839b6a60bccc9681c9366f242b23_i-19.jpg

T
Titan_1 12.12.19

Maxinick
Try to play in the resolution of 480px on a 1080p monitor – on most 4k monitors FullHD looks like.
And the problem applies to all weapons that has a scope-picture (sniper rifle, crossbow, laser rifle)

Post Scriptum. By the way, I found a menskoe solution: Put mod to disable HUD, the program ExternalCrosshairOverlay. Because the second mode is assigned at sight =, 've had to disable the interface on the same key, and was appointed one of the keys mouse on = – when I use the weapon with the sight, press the mouse button – HUD'and no – interface bug does not limit the view and ESO adds plain sight or image of-sight.
Although to be honest, despite the fact that I am very fond of sniper rifles in the game are quite rarely used them, but I'm sure it's because of the bug with the gun – not very comfortable to play without the interface even using a sniper rifle, and constantly to press when using the rifle is not very convenient

M
Maxinick 12.12.19

Титан_1
If all weapons, then Yes, that sucks.
And the decision, well, very creative) somehow.
Look at the incentive in comments from foreigners there was one developer writes like a problem in krivorukost programmers, because when creating the game to take care of this it can quite simple. https://steamcommunity.com/app/238010/discussions/0/618458030689122085/
roxor128
If you believe him, there is not support games and original programming.