3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lait_one 12.12.19 04:18 am

Classic. The project \"transtehnika\". Breaking the stereotype. (Diablo 2)

Classic. The project "transtehnika".
The opening remarks.
Dear friends! It is no secret that "steam" or "wigs" are an integral element of the game on our server. How to train, very well painted in the article http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/2997/ . In this project, I would like to consider the question, not "how" to conduct the wig, and by whom (everything is immediately think, well is it not magic?). Calm down, of course the sorceress, but! feature is the way it "pumped". In the proud word "guide" or manual, I don't expect, just wanted to share with You my successful experience. Why? Quite often I am faced with the fact that people ask how to swing, what to swing? This article I decided to put all points over "i".
Content.
1.Skills (skills).
2. Skills(stats).
3. Equipment.
4.Tactics.
5. Total.
6. Conclusion: the pros and cons.

1. Skills (skills).
So, let's begin.
Branch of cold (cold spells).
Ice bolt =1
Ice blast = 1
Glacial spike =1
Frost nova = 1
Blizzard = 1
It's all passing skills.
Frozen orb = 20 (our main skill attack)
Frozen armor = 1(freezes the enemy that deals us blows)
Cold mastery = 13-15 (why not 20? More on that later).
A branch of lightning (lightning spells).
Static field = 1 (a very important skill. Why 1? And no more need)
Nova -1 (I'll explain later why)
Telekinesis = 1 (the entrance to our main skill, which allows "quickly" to translate "trailers" from act to act. This is a teleport, not hard to guess)
Teleport = 1 (Hooray! We can fly! :-))
Lightning mastery = 1 (To increase the power of skills Nova).
Now, of course, you say, what is unusual about pumping, all standard. But no, the main and fundamental difference is in the branch of fire!
The branch of fire (fire spells).
Warmth = 20!!! (regeneration at maximum)
Inferno = 1
Blaze = 1
Fire wall = 20! (also the main attacking skill).
Finally:
Fire mastery = everything that is left :-). You will understand why I said that later.

So, think: cold = 39-41, lightning = 5, fire = 42+10 (at least to swing in fire mastery)=96 points. 12 points we get missions on three difficulties (normal, nightmare, hell). So the buildup of relatively complete for 96-12=84 level. Although "steer" it starts already with the 75 th and above.
How to download? The order flow is very simple: first, finish off frozen orb to the max, then cold mastery ,the benefit of immunos to cold in normal and nightmare catches very little. In the process, of course, to pump 1 to teleport (and telekinesis = pass it to him) and cold armor. Then download the heat, and then the wall of fire and the mastery of fire.
Why? This You will understand when I tell you about the gear.
2. Skills (stats).
Here everything is simple.
Power = 75 (80 if = 'll be wearing goldskin armor +35 allres) = under the tower shield
Agility = 51 (under the knife spectral shard)
Vitality = everything else.
Mana = 0.
Attention! Do not skimp on strength and dexterity! And then later not be able to wear those things that will be better than you had before (you will find the result of the game). Moreover, 1 stat, vcinity in a force equal to only 2 life (if this stat is tossed in survivability). You can find things to life much more than you will save on the article.
3. Equipment.
МммR30; most interesting. Here there really is room for maneuver, however, there are essential elements, which change is not desirable. Namely: rings = 2 sodia (+1 allskills +20 mana +25% max mana), weapon = knife spectral shard = 50%fcr +10allres +50 mana, mittens(gloves) = magefist +1 fire skills +20%fcr and 25% mana regen. These are things = that it is imperative to have available.
Why? Yes, because they constitute the so-called backbone equipment (with their help, our magician is gaining the break in the 63% fcr = required for fast teleporting). But they also serve another very important, in my opinion, task = increase the number of manna (no insertion in her skills, stats(better tossed them in a little more survivability)), and the speed of its regeneration.
Head = hat 10fhr +life + cold/light/fire/poison res , was perfect in my opinion. But the complexities of the norm and nightmare is better to use a hat with 3 sockets with perf sapphire +114 mana.
Body = rarna armor (24fhr + to 40манны + resists+ socket possible - it perf ruby),or, if no such armor heavenly garb (+15 energy +10allres +25% mana regen) - again, for quick regeneration of mana and increase its quantity, and of +10 allres a welcome addition. If Reza "quite red," then, of course, by far the goldskin (but as for me, you can "kill" them before the 75 allres without it)
Amulet = by far +2 Sorka, ++ welcome (I know - rare, but +skills is very necessary trestieni).
Sneakers/boots = 30frw (rapid movement through the city is profitable and in battle) +10fhr + fire/cold/light/poison res (it is a pity that more than three do not exist! ;-) +dexterity is encouraged.
Shield = blank tower shield with 3 sockets - plug-in there 3 perf diamond =57оллрез. Of course ideally you need this: tower17fhr/30fbr/20icb/20allres++sometim his sogem and paste it to the Perth diamond = have + more 19allres, but it is very rare. So it will suit the first option.
Belt 24fhr +life +fire/light/cold/poison - better than any cuts. +power.agility - welcome.
Total. I have to "exhaust"? taken a break in the 42%fhr and 63%fcr, good resists, lots of mana, life, things, +4 skills (2 rings and amulet). 368% mana regeneration, which allows almost not to drink cans!!!! with manna.
4. Tactics.
Lightweight and easy to manage. Fly - kill frozen orb-Ohm. Bosses - beat STATCOM, finish or Orb, or a wall of fire. If the monster is immune to fire and cold, you drop his life to almost zero by STATCOM, finish off the new (that's where we need + skills c things, and what we inject the skill lightning 1 nova =49-102, which is enough to finish off the foe).
5. Total: taken all required breaks, almost NO need for banks of manna (when they're finished, I have this very annoying), has no immuno (she cleans HCS!, not as fast as a paladin, but still).900+life/550+ mana in stock (under normal BO barbarian 2000+/1000+ HEPA/EMPA). Damage the Orb 325-342 (which is enough for murder, even on the complexity of the ad(-105-115 cold resist from cold mastery, that's why more than 15 to swing is not necessary mastery). Damage wall of fire 6880-6971 to run Andariel in hell a pleasure - mret with 1-2 walls of fire even without statics, MEF rests for 20 seconds. Damage new 49-102 - which is enough to finish off the monster after the "treatment" staticom.
6. Conclusion: the pros and cons.
Pros: fast and comfortable flight, a quick recovery from knockdowns (fhr), normal cuts, a sufficient amount of life and mana, there is no need to stock up on manna, the lack of immunol. In short all the joys of life on all difficulties.
Cons: expensive and fairly rare (hard to find/buy good rare items with health cuts, etc.) ekipirovka, relatively hard swinging up to level 80.

That's about it. This character is tested in practice and showed pretty well in all locations. Do not judge strictly, this is my first project I decided to "bring in people". To adequate criticism ready - I will add/change.
206 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirya Adrianov 12.12.19

MB better teleport shake? :C
gloves
The shoes, the dress, peacock, necklaces, rings. Naaaan, how cute. ^_^

l
lait_one 12.12.19

Kiria Adrianov don't need the teleport, the fact of the matter is - he +skills =5 is sufficient, although as an option, but then it wouldn't be transtehnika, and will be a regular Sorka with immune and that whole thing. )))

z
zmrz 12.12.19

Statik 5-10 > 20 fw

l
lait_one 12.12.19

zmrz not say, Andariel's not is checked. well, again, immune, immune. duck and static does not increase your damage if you pump and only the radius, maybe you meant Nova?

l
lait_one 12.12.19

by the way static and so with +skills=5 ))

z
zmrz 12.12.19

Yes, he tries in 20 needed, 5 thrown, and approx.

E
Episcop_moo 12.12.19

I would try instead of heat to slacsite teleport. The wall will weaken, but should be enough anyway. I'm single, have been once tested COP with warmth, something completely not impressed and banks still drank. But the telly for two mana is awesome, pity I later realized this. At least the background sorkam must have by far.

l
lait_one 12.12.19

zmrz what TS mean? I have static=1, C + skills=5

z
zmrz 12.12.19

I have Sorka for wigs so even with 20 static and 1 FD xD
lait_one
I'm about FV mean

l
lait_one 12.12.19

Ergo't believe when BO banks do not drink at all(except when mana Bern Narita) - and to cast spells to Regents also manages. to give test?tossed in teleport - a good idea - I thought about it, but won the heat due to the fact that the spell operates, not just teleport a little rowing mana.

l
lait_one 12.12.19

zmrz well, as if I wanted to do it not only for wigs, and universal ))). static is faster not endurajet if it is 20 pumped - increasing only the radius, or I confuse something?

l
lait_one 12.12.19

FW = fire wall?

l
lait_one 12.12.19

zmrz to show how Andariel dies under my fire wall?

E
Episcop_moo 12.12.19

lait_one
Yes, I was even intrigued by your confidence, I am now in the single mold copy.

l
lait_one 12.12.19

really? ))

z
zmrz 12.12.19

lait_one
you for Andy shook 20?
...well, snakes

l
lait_one 12.12.19

zmrz why, not only. in HKS fine die lords are immune to cold (if you wet them staticom, they dump Apostol), I do 1 wall in the side then run away -2 wall - when they work together - coming from one such approach )). and yet - can walls mephala across the river to blame - generally painless. ))

z
zmrz 12.12.19

okay :D

l
lait_one 12.12.19

zmrz okay= so well? )) here, of course, not all wig drag to 4 of the act, but I suppose I don't like unnecessary movements in Lod ))

K
Kirya Adrianov 12.12.19

Can 10 teleport, ~5 into heat, the rest of the Nova/mastery. The purpose of the third element - finish staticom humiliated by the mob, there's even 10-15 damage enough, IMHO.