3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 12.12.19 04:19 am

I'll do som (Diablo 2)

I was probably ten years old playing on this server with pereryvami sometimes in a couple of years) and all this together high what happened to me is pleasant drop Jaha and one perf Mara, 7 years ago, and the couple veksav pair OC, I have a feeling that I will grow old and die, but to wear the Enigma hamero and infec gauke and can not)
49 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 12.12.19

Ie for 10 years did not reach the wigs? Or is it something religious?

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.12.19

passed
MB pwmsic - what is the meaning of led wigs if you play for killing mobs.

m
minovalo 12.12.19

There is no sense in anything. But there are things that make builds ograblenie.

R
RainInTheNight 12.12.19

In 12 years on ng Lo once

q
qPash 12.12.19

Over 7 years of Mal in the Throne of Destruction!
That would not go crazy with drive a train!

N
Navali_volume 12.12.19

No, it came, but it is so difficult and lazy, I do think that we need to be a little crazy to drive hundreds of wigs, how can you do this to survive) I would be happy if the wig was removed altogether, that there was a server like me, lazy and poor)) p actually, I think that it's very cool that the game can not easily get something really valuable, so I don't know why I started this thread, probably in the hope that in the end the wig will be removed and the drop of runes will increase at least a little bit sometime.

q
qPash 12.12.19

Navali_volume
Easier crazy!

m
minovalo 12.12.19

Hope dies last. But still dies. In fact, there and the road.

O
Obsessed 12.12.19

the maximum that happened to me is pleasant drop Jaha
I'll do som
Navali_volume, the universe kagbe hints you that the work we have to work and live - chatting with friends and not in search of JAX.

c
cristagalli 12.12.19

Play much less. Somewhere year probably in total. When I played for Barba fell 2 lo, now Sora once vex and mind. Everything is relative, so you don't FORTS 7 years. But with the drop and should not like

N
Navali_volume 12.12.19

Obsessed
I have lived to see that everyone has his own interest in life, and if someone interesting to live in search of Jaha than communicating with friends, the way it should be otherwise, if we change this people will be unhappy, well, or something about Caesar kesarevo. I've still thought about it and I guess it's cool that runes are so hard to get one I think it's unfair, it's wigs to become rich in the PG don't need to farm a lot, you have to become a mutant in which one hundred akkov and who doesn't spend time killing mobs and looking for the drop, and again and again dozens of hours doing the same actions, I think it affects the psyche) not so may, I couldn't spent probably three wig and decided that if I am prodaju then my brain will flow out through the nose) probably would have been better if it was impossible to transfer characters from TC in Lod, but it would have to somehow compensate for the otherwise then do nothing on the server will remain, although perhaps it may be so intended) wigs make rich only parkovogo and the fact that someone wrote that the prices will change and the runes will be less I think it's not, those who lead wigs not only think and dream about to buy the shako or the Viper. Although, if you cannot translate, and the thing with killing ancient will also be unavailable for pumping LVL, probably still to change anything too risky.

F
Firenessa 12.12.19

The author tried to have a snack?

N
NoneOne2010 12.12.19

Do not hurry to knock zhah. I've fallen and I scored in the game. Now I don't know what to do, nothing to spend for everything, and give sorry ;(

N
Navali_volume 12.12.19

NoneOne2010
Buy a lot of consumables and krafti

F
FludoTron 12.12.19

Mother set the table, Jah son knocked out!

O
Obsessed 12.12.19

to become rich on ng have to become a mutant in which one hundred akkov
dozens of hours doing the same actions, I think it affects the psyche)
Navali_volume, it's time to write a complaint adminu. but you can guess that he will answer, right? ;-)

wigs make rich only parkovogo
in a root the incorrect statement. particulady make rich masons. and this scheme dlinnymi roots. )

FludoTron, :DDD

q
qPash 12.12.19

The debate is reminiscent of the titles of books: Fathers and sons and Grief from Mind!
By the way lifehack for those who have a vacation!
While Grindin Jah, listen to the right audio books =)

m
minovalo 12.12.19

Like any activist to grind arpg associated with the farm, is not the same action Lule. Change the game, th.

F
F1r34ng3l 12.12.19

So soon will drop. You nedotepa sensitive. Need to go crazy, then a lot of times for a little, then a little more. And in the end will be drop and unnecessary at all

D
Dina_Mit 12.12.19

On the first day of games on NG um fell to normal in the barn when I flew into some kind of open game. In the end, I snatched it and bought shako.