3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrevvcooper 12.12.19 04:19 am

Summoner (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Incarnate and totems are summoned with half HP, why? version stremovskaya
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoriskaE 12.12.19

... because no one responds... I completely forget which mod, but it's a conflict of mods... Sori for the incomplete answer.

A
Andrei YP 12.12.19

I have never been, normally invoked with full HP. I'm GOG to buy the game.

D
Dolboyascher-Rastaman 12.12.19

Too such was(no mods are installed). Cured: totems othell in battle, and incarnate had after the fight with the tent , and now with FullHD are encouraged,but until that time, I don't have time to athelete to end the fight. Conclusion: in the next battle the summoned creatures appear with that amount of HP, which finished the last fight

a
andrevvcooper 12.12.19

no mods are installed, it HP is full is called the half.

C
CheGevara 12.12.19

Prompt, please, a lone wolf does not apply to the invocation? ie 5 points threw, received a call of 10 and above only rags to raise or I have bug? Above 10 the rate of recruitment does not rise:(

M
Metis163 12.12.19

Sugawara
About it developed wrote. While it is rising. But it pofiksit in a couple of days)

C
Chevak 12.12.19

*casts black magic of necroposting*
The description seems to the zoom level. The initial level of the totem somehow less than ultimate. Due to the updates of stats totem max HP increases and the current remains unchanged.

D
DeusEstOmnia 29.09.20

I play the old version of the game, the same problem. Who decided to write off the pls.