3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GenadiST 12.12.19 04:24 am

Problems running (Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth)

Companions, help! Version Repack from mechanics, after the Intro, the screen saver with the ships flying towards the planet, the music and EVERYTHING.... nothing happens((( what could be the problem? PS. Other Repack I tried the same thing
28 Comments
Sort by:
H
HungryDante 12.12.19

GenadiST
Vidyuhi not support DirectX 11. I have the same thing. Only to buy new.
PS: I understand that in the game but not 11 Direct. Marketing that his...

k
kenny undead 12.12.19

GenadiST
We just need to wait

K
Korvinys 12.12.19

If it was in Директе11 the game would not even start like Crisis 3, and then first in the minimum requirements specified video Card: 256 MB ATI HD3650, 256 MB nVidia 8800 GTbetter, intel HD 3000, they certainly do not support 11 direct, and the trouble I go to the task Manager , and there on the game indicated Below the average, and cannot be changed or rather changed , after the process of perehod yourself back Below average undead kenny
waited 20 minutes no download occurred

o
osdf 12.12.19

of course the stupid answer...But! Anything can happen-maybe visual c , reinstalled , other firewood to none to supply to try, swobodnego space on the disk where the game is enough - and that is what some of the games internal files temporarily in there to unpack....

and system is one which is...well, not XP, if ...judging by the computer...

S
Sasha Kamaev 12.12.19

same crap, no menu

_
_Eliseev Aleksey 12.12.19

It is necessary to wait, at me 3 minutes later the menu appears, and the iron is not weak.

B
Bale132 12.12.19

hi all, I have a problem when I start the game it comes an error that I have missing file MSVCR110.dll established last DirectX, visual, and remforce, the driver, even without this file downloaded still the effect is zero. How to solve such a stuff, I have a video card PECs 550 ti

G
GenadiST 12.12.19

Generally... the wood are all new, constantly updated. Vidyuhi NVIDIA 9300GM512мб, with the direct support of the 11th. Waited about 2 hours, the result was not.... I got to run on another computer without any problems... (ummm, the game is excellent!!) And after that I started to sin on your CPU! It is single core, but in defense I will say that Civilization 5 on my machine were a hit!!! Manager, by the way, the game is only 100MB operatives highlighted that strange! by running in compatibility mode with Vista SP2 got only 130мб...

G
GenadiST 12.12.19

Found this article http://answersall.ru/problems/game_65_top_oshibok_dlya_civilization_beyond_earthne_zapuskaetsya_vyletaet_razreshenie_other_1.html suddenly someone in something to help)

G
GenadiST 12.12.19

After the shamanic dances with a tambourine, i.e., increased the swap file, just in case, reinstalled Visual C++ and DirectX, the game raised the query RAM to ~300MB, but the problem remained.... Even more, there was a problem as Korvinys, the inability to change the priority with the below average((( a little More and I'll hide in the corner, pick up hairy knees to the chin and begin to cry)))))))

c
creator_96 12.12.19

I have the same problem, and I can't figure out what it could be and how to fix it. And so I want to play.

K
Korvinys 12.12.19

I can't understand if the game does not support any direct 10 direct no 9, ie you can only play with Direktom 11.
WHAT FIHOM IT STARTS UP TO THE MENU, THERE IS A FUCKING MOVIE , IF IT DOES NOT SUPPORT THE OTHER DIRECTS?

S
Snip 12.12.19

Bale132
Funny of course, but this mistake can be solved by installing visual With both 32 and 64 bit systems, for 2010 or 2012

Korvinys
Ummm, I don't know what the game supports and what not, but the game is normally started on the video card 9600GT which holds a maximum of 10 DKH. Windows seven..
When you first start podvisli too tightly, but the second time everything went OK, though I didn't skipped through all that was offered and flyers developers and Intro...
What system is run?

K
Korvinys 12.12.19

Windows 7 , radeon HD 4660

B
Bale132 12.12.19

SNiP
all the parsley that it is installed from 2005 to 2012

K
Korvinys 12.12.19

You know with the Stalker was less trouble than this mess and there's not Mary quickly corrected. the game G at least by the fact that do not want to run that I did

1SEFIROT2 12.12.19

Get a job for the construction of nanolaboratory - the problem is that near the town there mestorazhdeniya of pyrexia - which is needed for its construction and all cells nastroeny(betterment work was demolished by the beginning of the construction of other uluchshenii in another way ), I read that resource can be created by the launch of Sputnik (Metaregular) who in his lifetime sozdayot 1-2 resources for cells without uluchshenii on this and had to endure the betterment of the workers) . I have satellites hanging 216 moves metaregular launched over the city so that its area of operation(selected in blue) covers prepared me 2 cells opening service was no resource appeared .
Does anyone know how to close this task ?

M
Master Sema 12.12.19

GenadiST
You need to wait a little longer, turn off the game and start the task Manager, the game needs to get downloaded in the RAM to 498мб after this menu appears, look at the spoiler, I myself came to this forum due to the fact that it is a long time to boot, thought maybe somebody knows a solution to this problem.

Spoiler

B
Boris Golovyrin 12.12.19

Anyways I have a new laptop 2-yaderka vidyuhi Radeon I looked this game isn't meant to eat so many will listen to those who say that you must wait before you know it could work) Well Battle 4 draws and game 13 is not drawn, don't worry about the laughter

K
Kamil Agranovskiy 12.12.19

Friends , under W10 game start? who knows?