3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 12.12.19 04:24 am

What to do if all picking on?

All picking on me. In school criticized me. Friends picking on. At work picking on. For example, work colleagues forced to scrub toilets, despite the fact that I'm a salesman. I say fuck it, not my specialty. They neigh and a rag shoved. My say, to Shine. Holy shit in General. And how to be? Previously tried to engage in sports with gantelkami there. Six months later, the CDA flew. Even snap has become about and no. A few cattle was, even sent for the laughs, for no reason. Then again, people became afraid. And again started to push you around. It's like a psychological block to answer them. Periodically, the unit flies again and again, I abruptly become cattle. Like just to be normal? How to stay in the Golden middle?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 12.12.19

Now you still here to push you around will.
What is a redneck?

P
Pilat. 12.12.19

Spoiler

Y
Yauzhe ne nechelovek nezv 12.12.19

boxitem wrote:
Like just to be normal?
Yes ,after all, born in such had

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.12.19

boxitem wrote:
They neigh and a rag shoved. My say, to Shine. Holy shit in General. And how to be?
PFF seriously asking that? ))
boxitem wrote:
How to stay in the Golden middle?
Given your amusing opus... does ?

c
crave1611 12.12.19

give me 30 seconds of my life that I spent reading your vyser

V
Vaipen 12.12.19

This is a typical relationship of superior and subordinate. He enjoys the fact that he will not do anything, otherwise you will be immediately fired, and that shpynyat. So either be patient, if you need this job or leave it. You can certainly see every labour inspectorates and trade unions, but then all shit will eat, and then straighten with this characteristical that even the janitor will not take.

T
Toxic 12.12.19

You need to be cattle, and cold-blooded and calculating. Brain to lose - in any situation, bad.
Always lean on your contract, if it is working.
The contract specified that I did cleaners work? No? Go nafig.
Self-improvement and the logic has not been canceled.

V
VETER15 12.12.19

On the face of the lack of a clear leader over your body.
Before to do something you need to think. Otherwise, live under the article to fail.
Confidence needs to be in relation to itself. Start with honesty and transparency, it will be easier.

z
zdrastE 12.12.19

boxitem wrote:
A little cattle became...
heh, heh... and probably a little bit pregnant?
boxitem wrote:
Like just to be normal?
to be normal is boring... but you are not threatened, so be calm and still be a little bit pregnant bydlizmom (by the way it is sometimes called a charm or a twist)

T
Toxic 12.12.19

Hello
Cattle = charm?

w
wellwantor 12.12.19

Make own office lead - it is an option