3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 12.12.19 04:25 am

Someone explain to me?

The Norwegian petroleum (pension) Fund (Statens pensjonsfond utland, SPU) was created in 1990 as a stabilization reserve for future generations.

The government began to invest profits from oil production, which accounts for a quarter of all income in Norway, foreign companies, emerging businesses and bonds. Today he owns shares in more than nine thousands of companies worldwide, more than 2% of all registered shares on the European stock exchange and more than 1% in the world economy. The largest share of the Fund consists of shares of Nestle, Google, Microsoft and Apple, as well as state bonds of the USA, Germany and Japan.
In September 2016, revenue from investment amounted to 7.3 trillion Norwegian kroner (882 billion), more than doubling the country's GDP and making the Norwegian reserve Fund is the largest in the world.
https://tjournal.ru/34673-kopit-nelzya-potratit-v-norvegii-vopros-ispolzovaniya-sverhdohodov-upyorsya-v-moralnie-principi?from=relap

Sit think. Norway sold oil in 2013 by 33.13 billion $.
http://svspb.net/norge/eksport-import-norvegija.php
Russia in this 2013 sold oil to 173,66 billion $ and our government says"there is no money, but you hold.
How so?
150 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 12.12.19

Recently, one of the chief of the anti-corruption found a property for several billion(!) dollars. And it turns out.

F
Flow4Master 12.12.19

The population of Norway is 5 million people, the population of Russia is 145 million people. By simple mathematical calculation, the author can calculate how the load on the pension Fund of Russia more load on the pension Fund Norway and not ask stupid questions in the future. Do not compare the ass with a finger.

L
Luka_gg 12.12.19

stalker7162534
Spoilerroom that Rossiyskoi the mafia operates, natural thieves and crooks who prey and robbing the Russian people:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
SpoilerResources that rightfully belong to the people, or at least their share was confiscated by the gangsters of the Kremlin, and twirl them as you want, of course in their favor.

s
stalker7162534 12.12.19

Flow4Master wrote:
the author may consider how the burden on the pension Fund of Russia more load on the pension Fund Norway and not ask stupid questions in the future.
Norway's population is 5 , and the world population of 7,000 million people. That is, the population of Norway is 0.075% of the population. At the same time Norway on income from the sale of oil bought stock more than 2% of all registered shares on the European stock exchange and more than 1% in the world economy.
So before you write something , you should first think to learn more about this issue.
Norway's two state pension funds. One regular of which pay pensions to retirees (formerly Insurance Fund), which shall be constituted by deductions from the running. The second Global (former Petroleum Fund), which is collected from the proceeds of the sale of oil, and he did not pay pensions to retirees.

F
Flow4Master 12.12.19

stalker7162534
What's the world? You nakalyakal post in the header specifically about Norway, and Russia, so it is not necessary to translate arrows as soon as the facts come to an end, I said that with such a population, size of territory, theft, temperature difference Russia expenses for the maintenance of the country much more than in Norway. apparently
stalker7162534 wrote:
Sit think.
this here is not your strong suit, maybe try standing thought?

s
stalker7162534 12.12.19

Flow4Master
Flow4Master wrote:
What's the world? You nakalyakal post in the header specifically about Norway, and Russia, so it is not necessary to translate arrows as soon as the evidence ends, apparently
Explain. I'm talking about the world did not say I was talking specifically about Norway and Russia.
The Norwegians use the proceeds from the sale of minerals for the benefit of all people. Norwegians of 0.075% of the world's population and while they are on the income from the sale of oil, bought up more than 1% in the entire global economy. Norwegians sell oil five times less than the Russians.
Question - did Russia 5% stake in the world economy?
So don't be petty about the translation arrows. Let the facts, if you can think of.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.12.19

half of the revenue went to salaries
half up half went to the Dorm of the Russian States.
half of half of half of the visible target costs.
my pitch at home almost every year to change the pipe and overlap the patch up the roadway and put alebastrova hatches. once in 5 years completely. this is not a comic pitch costs pawson.

F
Flow4Master 12.12.19

stalker7162534
I also said that spending on the maintenance of the country, the public and government officials in Russia in 30 times (or maybe even higher) more than Norway, and the sale of oil above only five times.
Funny, the guy on the forum asks:
stalker7162534 wrote:Someone explain to me?
why, then, asked for an explanation, and then throws spluttering on Monique?

I certainly understand that it's easier to blame the theft of officials, generals, etc. But in addition to theft there are objective reasons and is often independent of the human factor why Russia is much less money than developed European countries.

s
stalker7162534 12.12.19

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
half of the revenue went to salaries
Sechin and those like him?
salary Sechin year may be excluding bonuses and additional payments of up to 240 million rubles (4.7 million dollars).
http://www.bbc.com/russian/russia/2015/05/150505_sechin_salary_rosneft
The analysis of the annual report of "Rosneft" has shown that the company will be forced to accept declarations on their income until 2019 annual loss of 118 billion RUR
http://abakan-gazeta.ru/05/23/ubytok-rosnefti-ezhegodno-sostavlyaet-118-milliardov-rublej/

s
stalker7162534 12.12.19

Flow4Master wrote:
I also said that spending on the maintenance of the country, the public and government officials in Russia in 30 times (or maybe even higher) more than Norway
Where is the proof?
It is not necessary to translate arrows with the use of proceeds from the sale of oil on the content of the country's population. The population of Russia itself contains. This population of Russia includes officials, not Vice versa.
In Norway, revenues from oil sales are used as stability reserve for future generations.
Flow4Master wrote:
why, then, asked for an explanation, and then throws spluttering on Monique?
Your explanation does not pass the test. You come up with them from a finger, and nobody's drooling. Here you are, on the contrary rushed to defend officials and insulted. Here are some examples
Flow4Master wrote:
don't ask stupid questions
Flow4Master wrote:
this here is not your strong suit, maybe try standing thought?
Flow4Master wrote:
spluttering Monique?

M
MunchkiN 616 12.12.19

stalker7162534
all salaries including the private sector, not subsidized by the Kingdom of indirectly get there, the purchasing power of citizens in actual salary.

F
Flow4Master 12.12.19

stalker7162534
Who are the pensioners themselves contain? Or other state employees? Which judging by the number of population in Norway to 30 times less? May free medicine and education 145 million people contain themselves? (which in Norway surcharge) Croce can continue to sit in front of Monica and cluck about bureaucrats-thieves (which I by the way do not protect, but only to emphasize that they are one of the reasons but not the main), but do nothing to change, just shout on the forum much. In this topic I have nothing more to do, a feeling that I'm talking to a retard, but in this case, the words of mark TWAIN:
Never argue with fools, they stole all of you at your level and will crush the experience

s
stalker7162534 12.12.19

MunchkiN 616
What is it like? The state pays the employees working in the private sector? Yes you are persecuting!
Flow4Master wrote:
Who are the pensioners themselves contain? Or other state employees?
Pensioners contain a working citizens. State employees and retirees contain and feed themselves. Or do you think that state employees fed officials? Just the same officials of the grain is grown and the wood in the forest, cut down to the battery was hot? And yet officials of the food and doctors medication home cook? State employees are working - that is, to create either products or services to others. Same work as in not state employees. You probably think that if a person works in a state enterprise (and is therefore called the public sector because it Zabaleta comes from the budget) then he is a parasite, which fed the other? You still say that the capitalist contains their employees

Flow4Master wrote:
the population in Norway in less than 30 times?
And in China, ten times more oil and China doesn't sell but buys. What are you obsessed with 140 million? IMHO, this is not a smart excuse, Fig explanation why Russia does not use non-renewable natural resources with the aim to create a stabilization reserve for future generations.
Spoilery when the mirror will be remembered mark TWAIN.
Spoiler

W
Wild Rider 12.12.19

I
IMMOLATOR 12.12.19

Flow4Master
You really an idiot or pretending? And maybe your dad - official, which is stealing? You overseas at least once was? How people live there, see? With CIS compared? Questions arose such as why the same completely resource-free (in comparison with Russia) Israel lives happily ever after, despite the fact that about 60% of the budget they spend on defense (ostensibly to protect themselves from surrounding them from all sides of the Arabs-terrorists - Yes, it's cut, but people also remains at a normal life) and for the maintenance of the religious caste of parasites that don't work, live for free and make up over a quarter of the population. Or look how live pissing Arabs in the UAE, only 40 years ago got out of the holes dug in the shit, but already to move in an UNREAL skyscrapers, built on the same petrodollars - although the profits from oil sales they have to obtain ONLY SINCE 1969! ONLY 40 YEARS AGO, CARL!!! And before that drank their own urine in order not to die of thirst in the desert... you Know what I mean, my very naive friend? Look facts in the eyes: naftilacetic countries (and Russia in the lead of this list, and not just for oil), such as Qatar (or the same UAE) at the birth of each (EACH, CARL!!!) child, state of opens on his name the account which is putting in $ 100,000 and the amount of the contribution grows with the child. Upon reaching adulthood the child gets to just to lose the amount the average Russian citizen does not earn even a lifetime Caracas two jobs... But that's not all - in addition to money, the majority of state gives a grown-up citizen of any (ANY, CARL!!!) the car of choice, PLUS pays for him to study in a most prestigious institution in the WORLD. So that's something.
You see, my friend - well live and in resource-poor countries and in rich. And Russia recall, among the rich (do not take Africa as an example - because, it seems, only there the rulers are even worse than in the CIS as the local ruling macaque handed over to Western corporations for the iPhone and coat all of the fertile land and deposits of rent for 100 years (consider, given(hi AK)), and therefore, despite the fact that many places in Africa, the crop is removed 2-3 times a year (big surprise, huh?) and despite ALL the African oil, gold and diamonds in Africa dies of hunger. Because poor Africans, working for peanuts and a SIP of water (THE SAME CORPORATION) to collect heat crops for the harvest, dig in the mines nugget for nugget out in the fields of the barrel behind the barrel, but all in vain. BECAUSE IT ALL GOES OVER THE HILL. AND THE LOOT ON SOMEONE'S PERSONAL ACCOUNT IN A SWISS BANK...
And don't blame the Africans that they do not want to work, and so the poor...
Catch the analogy with this country?
So ANYONE kept the rest of the brain and eyes, you will understand that in the CIS to put it mildly - something wrong. But if not gently - children know these words before. So either grow up, or take off the rose-colored glasses. Look Leviathan. Sober.
Have a good day.

s
stalker7162534 12.12.19

IMMOLATOR
Since compared with other oil importers.
Here we compare the Emirate of Dubai and Saudi Arabia.

Who do we ask everyone know: somewhere in the Arabian Peninsula, there are dozens of monarchies, living entirely at the expense of oil and steeped in luxury. Most of these legends about the United Arab Emirates, where during the formation of the "wild capitalism" as traders-"shuttles" was visited by many of our citizens. However, since then the situation has changed significantly. The most famous of the Emirates — Dubai — did not care about the collapse of prices on black gold, the local currency fell against the dollar, and the authorities do not expect to cut the budget. Why? Exactly 20 years ago, 83% of the income of the "oasis in the desert" was the money from the sale of oil, but now their share in GDP is only 6%. For example. Last year the tiny Emirate, according to recent reports, called for 20 million people.
Desert, sand, scorching sun. But ... Very important is the withdrawal of Dubai from the "meat imports". It would seem, what choice do the UAE? In the desert nothing will grow here and fresh water is like gold — so, food can be imported only from abroad. Now, however, the proportion of residents of the Emirate, people employed in agriculture is 7% (in Russia — 10), Dubai provides itself with its vegetables and one third meat. How? It was immediately established desalination of the ocean, created artificial pasture for sheep, "gardens" and "orchards" on the former sea water. It's funny to say now Emirates export strawberries and generally are among the leaders in sales of organic berries and fruits in the EU. We prefer now to buy tomatoes in Morocco and farmers from the South of Russia cannot break into the markets of Moscow and St. Petersburg.
In the UAE full swing transition to other energy sources than oil and natural gas. For example, in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi there is a "sun city" Masdar: electricity there is produced not because of the carbon feedstock, and solar power, and batteries — once "kW" successfully sell abroad. Russia has much more opportunities to earn than in the Emirates, and not get hung up on oil.

The sale of oil accounts for 90% of government revenues in Saudi Arabia. According to the IMF, this year Saudi Arabia has a record budget deficit of $130 billion.

Not oil makes a country rich. A skillful management of the country.

s
stalker7162534 12.12.19

Look at Venezuela.
The largest reserves of oil – 18.0% of all world reserves are located in Venezuela.
Every day Venezuela produces 2 653 900 barrels (barrels) of oil. Approximately 86 barrels per thousand inhabitants daily. (in Russia every day 70 barrels of oil per thousand inhabitants. 25 barrels each year).
Hugo Chavez with his management of the country has brought Venezuela to the handle. And the worse the economy is, the louder Hugo scolded damn the United States.
So again we conclude make the country rich mineral resources and skilled management.

And what happens after Chavez?
Spoiler
8 December 2012, Chavez announced that, in the case of the deterioration of his health and the impossibility of his mandate (I'm tired, I'm sorry (C) ), before the next General election, the duties of the President will fulfill N. Maduro. Chavez also expressed the hope that voters will support his candidacy. In announcing the death of Chavez, Maduro said that he was poisoned "external enemies" and called the opposition "fascists". After the death of Chavez was announced that in the next 30 days in Venezuela will be held General and presidential elections.
And guess who won the election? Echo Maduro. People without higher education, Karl, no education!
What is the current situation in Venezuela can learn on their own. You can for example read the Vick article on Maduro. Should guaranteed.

I
IMMOLATOR 12.12.19

stalker7162534
Sir, we are talking about the same thing)
To quote myself:
IMMOLATOR wrote:
You see, my friend - well live and in resource-poor countries and in rich. And Russia recall, among the rich (do not take Africa as an example
Here I just did showed that not all of the resources depends first and foremost - and just the same from the Board of any particular country - and gave as an example Israel as resource-free state, where the budget sawing, and no oil but people live normally; (can be Singapore remember) and then gave examples in the state, where the resources are - there is also still a very... Conclusion? Right. Most importantly - someone like reigns. But resources are a nice bonus, which doesn't really leave if hands curves or you're a schmuck without a conscience that shit on your (its you?) people... Russia, to my sorrow wild, the clearest example... only Worse Africa. And Ukraine. There kings no conscience at all.
So... You Misunderstood me.
Well, never mind)

s
stalker7162534 12.12.19

IMMOLATOR wrote:
You misunderstood me.
IMMOLATOR, well understood, and cited in confirmation.

I
IMMOLATOR 12.12.19

stalker7162534
Well then I misunderstood You)
IMMOLATOR wrote:
Well, never mind)