3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 13.09.19 11:18 pm

Whether ru voice? (Borderlands 3)

Whether ru voice? who knows.

Or again have skipat which is no plot by, and run through the missions like in some shitty MMO skipa the whole point of assignments, etc.
So also I suppose they are subs in a small font will do.

Difficult to read, when there are supremely better. And be listened to simultaneously firing the loonies.
Well, if there is no voice acting, this is another plus in favor of the pirates.
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.09.19

DimakSerpg
There will be voice,if only then fantay will do for the second boards.

Once again convinced, how all ubludki made apichai.

D
DimakSerpg 13.09.19

saa0891 mmm is clear, again one eye to aim at the enemy for others to read. -__-

Just burning ass, 2019 in the yard. Parashka in the top ten of countries buying and playing games, or even five, depending on the game. And no voice acting. Seriously? Like a large Studio. Not some indie company. And can't get a voice. So that, to pay for anything that is unnecessary? It's the same as buying a subscription Netflix, but the series will be in English. The benefit are only now doing normal dubbing.

m
maxpayen 13.09.19

English at TIMES is ALWAYS BETTER!!!!

M
Marvelosi 13.09.19

DimakSerpg

The Board is the game when you're going 60-70 times each word is to you then it is clear intuitively!

Thank the Gods that there is no RU of voice, but only subs.

D
DimakSerpg 13.09.19

Marvelosi well, I do not Zadar or some wild fan.
KAROCHE PIRATES RULEZ! Heard it all? I downloaded! FREE. Torrents. Yes Yes.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 13.09.19

DimakSerpg
Studio GameVoice, which did decent voice acting for the second part, launched a survey among the fans, they say, to do voiceovers for the third part, and ready fans to create much as they can. In any case, the exact information yet, as yet unknown scope of work.

D
DimakSerpg 13.09.19

Winnie-the-Pooh they even for a second not finished. How much they need to create, so they have time to do voiceovers on the third part for at least a year?

091 13.09.19

will not be official, but gamevoice
may own to do - but not immediately.

L
LordYan 13.09.19

govnovoz makes the voice boards for 5 years,do not advise them to pay a fee,stupid screw up the loot.
it is better to trust more than the office who voiced bioshok,quickly and efficiently!

k
k0tas 13.09.19

I can't understand how you tied the epic, voice, and pirates. In the second part the voice acting also as EB was not and even I did not see the comments fu steam crap, no voice, only pirates now. All ate and were satisfied.

s
saa0891 13.09.19

maxpayen wrote:
English at TIMES is ALWAYS BETTER!!!!
Why to inform every time you need to climb with his snout in Kalashny number.

k0tas wrote:
I can't understand how you tied the epic, voice, and pirates.
That's not clear,they even design their wretched store can't humanly do,first to understand what languages are supported by the product it is necessary to shake like crazy to scroll down the page,they have a campaign generally is no such thing as ergonomics,and secondly they didn't even bother to write where voice,all is one continuous text,feel the difference.

Even in such simple and elementary things they mess up a lot.

K
Kataro 13.09.19

Russian voice is not needed,our guys are trying,but doing everything crooked.
And the atmosphere with the original voices will be better understood

k
k0tas 13.09.19

saa0891
I repeat, how did you link epic, the lack of Russian voice and screams that you will torrent edisoni to eat? And where does the store interface? You read one thing, and in my head, think of another meaning of my words?

l
lesorub88 13.09.19

And fuck you my money, only the pirates time the Russian will not.