3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 12.12.19 04:27 am

The best graphic mods? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In General, I want to try another go at Skyrim (before they started, but were abandoned for various reasons). But now there is a powerful PC (2080ti, i9-9900k, 32gb ram), and the like, through the mods to squeeze out the maximum beauty, the benefit of capacity there. So please tell me what some hrafnista the top Assembly mods.

And what better to put on the SE or the original?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sauron03 12.12.19

FiftyFour7250
of course for se. technically, se is better because it can take more resources of the computer, which is very useful in heavy mod

F
FiftyFour7250 12.12.19

Sauron03
OK, and which Assembly can advise if this hardware, and the desire to get high?)

K
Kraicher 12.12.19

FiftyFour7250
Here's the build (I'm going through it) - Skyrim - SLMP-GR 2018CE.
Here's the screenshots.
Spoiler

And if you collect your beautiful build, you have lots of mods to install, and know what they are.

g
grothex 12.12.19

ENB help )

D
DanteNefelimSparda 12.12.19

For mods more than the SE.Better on ordinary to put.
FiftyFour7250

F
FiftyFour7250 12.12.19

Kraicher
grothex
Sauron03
DanteNefelimSparda

Familiarized with the project SLMP, they have there of the last there are two versions, SLMP-GR and SLMP-SSE. What version of GR also has several variations: the Vanilla Edition, Collection Edition, and Final Edition. Total 4 versions of this project. What graphics are best, considering that it's maximum is exposed, and will not have any mods installed on top of the already placed?

K
Kraicher 12.12.19

FiftyFour7250
Skyrim SLMP GR. I have this. Rather Skyrim - SLMP-GR 2018CE (graphics like in the video.). Download Final Edition. 2018 main.
Check.
Spoiler

D
DanteNefelimSparda 12.12.19

FiftyFour7250
SLMP is the best build for Skyrim.Download the latest version.Better on the regular edition....Because if then you will fashion swing,not on SE going.