3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 12.12.19 04:27 am

Need help guys (Empyrion: Galactic Survival)

The problem is this, I bought it in the list of installed... the following happens...
after 10-15 minutes absolutely stable game suddenly freezes the picture(helps alt+F4 while in task Manager the process appears for a few seconds unitycrashhandler64), start again again play 10-15 minutes and the computer hangs up tightly already(helps only reset)
system: i5-3570K 3.4 GHz, 12Gb RAM, GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1Gb requirements like answers...
2 days of head scratching myself, if anyone knows something on the subject post pliz... thanks in advance.
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 12.12.19

Rulik Proba-Taxis
Rulik Proba-Taxis wrote:
after 10-15 minutes absolutely stable game suddenly freezes the picture
Perhaps because of the antivirus...
Rulik Proba-Taxis wrote:
GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1Gb requirements like answers...
vidyuhi still not new and can't seem to answer. Try on the lowest settings to play, to put on percent vidyuhi special new paste if strongly heated and the pasta did not change.
Can crooked Windows is installed, firewood, game... don't know what you were doing actions...

If only in this game such problems, what to look for in it. If in the other it is a different conversation.

T
TTokimon 12.12.19

using 10-60 seconds of the game in the survival hanging.
in training random freezes at different times
in the sandbox as in training. but it was possible 10 minutes to run. in survival almost immediately.
hmm

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 12.12.19

all of a sudden became normal )