3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kityara35 12.12.19 04:28 am

Veterans with Rostelecom. Respond!

Good day!
The last time there was wild problems at the RTC. Connection drops 1-2 times per hour. To be more precise - speed provisions 50Мбит comes to zero and then gradually increases. If the jump is content to endure even possible, with online games all the sadder.
A problem precisely not in the PC at home is still a laptop and Curling with the same problems.
A great Telecom.
There is a possibility somehow to influence them, in addition to cutting off the head (change of provider)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 12.12.19

kityara35
The problem was, the Internet was gone for 1 minute. It turned out, overloaded line. Maybe the bug is triggered sewn into overload.
Are you sure this is RTK? How about a call to the provider with the message problem?

n
nik32wpo 12.12.19

Well, they have a lot of complaints. What to do? I do not know, you can call technical support or go to their office. Suddenly there have been any preventative work carried out.

d
darkpromo 12.12.19

kityara35
call them and say you will change ISP if nothing is repaired - will be repaired very quickly, unless of course that you have not the only provider in town

A
ALCAB 12.12.19

kityara35
Had a similar problem, but these falls were more frequent. I called and sent a technician who hooked up on another line, more free. Problems after this nebylo

S
Setesh 12.12.19

This problem can be overheating of the router (if the course is not directly to my computer the cable is connected), often it was now scoliosis cooling - normal flight

k
kityara35 12.12.19

Took note of. Will try all starting with the router

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 12.12.19

By the way, Yes. Can router the 50 Mbps is not drawn dies as if the rate of several Mbit/s and then restored. But it is met usually when downloading torrents, the speed put 20-36 Mbps usually on low router now.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 12.12.19

A little off topic. Someone left reviews of providers on sites like 2ip.ru?

r
rRatiation 30.03.21

Why wars? I have Playstation 3 constantly flying out of the Internet. And the cost was raised on TV + Internet. Disconnection. Ask for the equipment to be replaced and ensure that the factory settings are of good quality.