3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bes protivorechiya 12.12.19 04:28 am

And you also want to Putin...

...there is still at least one term?
84 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rin Shirayuki 12.12.19

Putin will leave, there will be a replacement that could be even worse. There is nothing new.

j
jax baron 12.12.19

Rin Shirayuki
It is necessary all to change

W
Wing42 12.12.19

The devil contradictions
Me why his whisperers need? Let on TV say.

Y
Yauzhe ne nechelovek nezv 12.12.19

The admins don't kill
https://coub.com/view/1frgnh

W
WanRoi 12.12.19

Rin Shirayuki
So while you're out of your mind: this old man how many years? Do you think it will be to the death or something, to rule. Here to the fortuneteller do not go, he put his puppet, just as it did Elkin.

P. S Just that Zyuganov, Zhirinovsky, what is two black sheep, who stuck to political power and pretend to the people that are working. They only do that shit on the party in power for those that do not give their laws - the green light. Excuse me, but you chose NOT to do this. If you do not give to breathe in the Duma, go n... But no, money talks. Sow day they're there, and never making the S/N you get. Continuing to cheat their own voters.

M
MesyacMay 12.12.19

Yes reptilians are they all in the Kremlin, which in the English Palace: the cancer not hurt in accidents do not die, icicles on the head they don't fall down - another universe in a word,
but we all get to heaven)))

i
igoryok31 12.12.19

hamsters, what is bothering you. I don't have about the United States and Europe to RUB out in Venezuela, people have fun lives, 2 million % inflation is almost here so we ought to think about changing the government, and you, Putin, Putin, in fact I can understand you were born in him, and he is still in power, will be replaced replaced don't worry!)

M
MesyacMay 12.12.19

igoryok31 wrote:
in Venezuela the people have fun lives, 2 million % inflation is almost here so we ought to think about changing the government
England Venezuela their gold does not give and debts written off not even trying, so the problem is purely Serah and perach in the lords and ledyakh..
once again - well, that's why the money and keep the loot in foreign banks? one FIC - will be taken away))

S
Spiny 12.12.19

Let's here the gaming website start to RUB the fact that Putin blows up the house because his rating was dropping. If you see corruption only at the level of governments, officials - you that. Themselves stealing everywhere, just blame them and with or without cause. And yet officials of the people struggling, same as you. Ask yourself that, then, become the same official.

M
MesyacMay 12.12.19

Spiny wrote:
Themselves stealing everywhere
prove
Spiny wrote:
Ask yourself that, then, become the same official.
Gee-Gee, officials climbs out of certain places, from mothers and fathers probably face bureaucratic, us how to get there?
we offer helped. they hear us? all of them in the drum to the people

i
igoryok31 12.12.19

S
dude there of a billion gold on a penny American rubles?) of course powerful for the person, and across the country is a negligible 2 million % inflation is almost annual in the country with the largest oil reserves in the world, and Caracas is one of the most criminal cities in the world, I think there is something wrong in the manual anyway! and Yes, about the officials, and what do you suggest that?

M
MesyacMay 12.12.19

igoryok31 wrote:
and across the country is a negligible 2 million % inflation is almost annual in the country with the largest oil reserves in the world
here we count you, Yes of course, all help and all obogreem.. but at whose expense? for what Venezuela loot its not time could hide and pissed away all that was (with an eye on Russia)?
a little ? all prices are jumping? again, little need more.. need not nine eggs in the container for the price of ten to drive, need 4

i
igoryok31 12.12.19

S
it's called capitalism my friend, have a beer and not liter, and 0,9 is found, also with milk and mayonnaise, and other products! and and here Russia to Venezuela, we kreditnoi on the condition that they buy service and there is still something, this Babos our country and back!

S
Spiny 12.12.19

S
Be official, but at least someone at least in his city. To put things in order, and then maybe in the field and then in the country. And to criticize each official and mix all officials with a g... and to blame Putin - that it is beyond the mind. Even if the judge so, all the officials from Putin personally and they are all a gang of thieves, but for you normal that on a normal working place head suit for all sorts of positions and their relatives, friends, and those stupid checks which always do before checking and then starts clowning. Do the same people go to work in the police themselves and there manage to steal and not steal only officials, but all officials are Putin's people and they are a gang.

M
MesyacMay 12.12.19

igoryok31 wrote:
it's called capitalism buddy
about capitalism, I'm in another thread spoke

igoryok31 wrote:
this Babos our country and back!
back of course in the form of a complete misunderstanding - and the Russian people all this, why give up?
well the damn thing is not returned because the Venezuelans with the trouble, we are left, then suddenly the price increased?

M
MesyacMay 12.12.19

Spiny
Spiny wrote:
mix all officials with g...
recorded))
go, please, to my shop where I blame Putin...
maybe enough already

Y

igoryok31 wrote:
and what did you offer that?
igoryok31 wrote:
dude
Spiny wrote:
Be official
I'm fucking with you, look though the profile is sometimes, who to contact.

Y

S wrote:
well the damn thing is not returned because the Venezuelans with the trouble, we are left, then suddenly the prices have increased
with the fact that a large part of GDP Oneseli (and Russia) is the export of oil trade which pendosy imposed sanctions but Russia was the foreign exchange reserves are large enough to withstand a drop in oil prices

i
igoryok31 12.12.19

S
look what education did you have? in fact, when the order enters the enterprise begins production, it's jobs and wages at the enterprise! But if only Russia as a state has kreditnoe, not only Venezuela but all of Latin America, then perhaps people noticed, well, better something than nothing at all - right??? about the price, again it is capitalism and of course the currency is growing, and if only production was not, now the price would be even 2 times higher at least! so it's not as bad as it could be!) and what you suggested about officials?)

Y

igoryok31
what is production? only MIC to move a little more, but it's complete degradation when compared with the volumes of USSR and only the police, military and intelligence agencies get a normal CP as well, officials of medium and small businesses do not take there may be a bad thing but it is what effort need to stay afloat