3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
offimpulse dawada 12.12.19 04:29 am

Silent steps? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

from the thieves Guild got the Nightingale boots vehicle is moving silently. I notice the back of the NPC? I came to cut out the dark brotherhood, and I'm a lizard near and noticed, although with his back to me stood
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 12.12.19

th hidden+priced+elixir

D
DarKain_PYA 12.12.19

Hmm, I remember in oblivion during the jailbreak(the beginning of the game) when I sneaked away to the Goblin, he stood back and I was constantly noticed. Me it was super annoying... but then I realized that when I tried to quietly sneak up on NPCs, I have in my hands the burning torch. Don't repeat my mistakes, young Padawan!

A
AT_Sagor 12.12.19

Well, still need not cast shadows and does not exude odors. And Kozhan on the body notably crunches with a low stealth skill.

o
offimpulse dawada 12.12.19

who knows, I just killed Astrid in the cabin and took the blade of Woe, it 10 life leech per hit. in the future it can be pumped if you pass the story quests of the brotherhood? can't find the info.

d
dimon-alfa 12.12.19

maybe a bug, but when I did the last quest in the thieves Guild to Nightingale set, I often found enemies, and the stealth was completely improved. How was this mission removed the set and again became inconspicuous.

S
Sauron03 12.12.19

dimon-alfa
offimpulse dawada
AT_Sagor
DarKain_PYA
Pilat.
Nightingale boots 50% down the steps. 100% work only boots of the predator

d
dimon-alfa 12.12.19

Sauron03
I wrote that branch stealth is fully upgraded, the weight of the boots did not affect it. I noticed immediately after the first shot the arrows, and this task could nickle arrows to release and I still not found.

S
Sauron03 12.12.19

dimon-alfa
USLEEP installed?

d
dimon-alfa 12.12.19

Sauron03
Original Skyrim, without mods. It was to use

S
Sauron03 12.12.19

dimon-alfa
usleep fixes game bugs, they are fixed so that the list is extremely difficult.

V
Vezemir 12.12.19

dimon-alfa
All the matter in the Nightingale bow. For some reason, this made him wildly noisy, on a level with the crossbows

d
dimon-alfa 12.12.19

Vezemir
so that's what the problem was

s
saturn7774 18.03.22

Vezemir
Wow!
Noise when shooting from a bow! .. I suspected it.

Who knows where to look for bow noise in CreationKit?