3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tango7 13.09.19 11:18 pm

Problems with the pirates. (State of Decay 2)

Email any problems associated with pirated version of the game.

Call yet one which is noticed on the Repack CODEX - eternal AutoSave.
Description - the AutoSave Icon in the top right corner is spinning all the time and judging by the subsidence fps, this process sickly load the RAM and the CPU.
How to get rid of - don't know. Whether this is a bug from the trainer happened, although then I started New Game and still had this bug. Whether it was from the first run, but I did not notice...
In addition, the game is now saved through that terribly annoying. For example, did you leave the car at the other end of the map, but throw a pity, and then decided to go on foot, to just sit and drive. Something like hobbled all night, fought a bunch of monsters killed, the loot was solutal, took the car, drove to base, went out of the game. Then went in game and everything is exactly at that moment when you're just going for a wheelbarrow to walk :)
79 Comments
Sort by:
r
rustamm 13.09.19

tango7
Hi bro! I have everything in order already passed .

V
Vladislav Dikovich 13.09.19

tango7
When trying to destroy the plague of the heart any way the game is why it crashes...
MB who is experienced, knows how to solve...
p.s. Only when you try to destroy the heart.. and can spend hours playing.

t
tango7 13.09.19

Vladislav Dikovic
Not experienced with this... but I read that you need a network cable to pull, if the game crashes and play without connecting to Internet. Tried?

N
NeXDevil 13.09.19

tango7
when you run out! although the first time worked , played.. after no longer work from the Repack fitgirl

V
Vladislav Dikovich 13.09.19

tango7
not tried, it seems the problem was in throwing weapons when you throw either out.
so it's 3 hours spent not a single departure.

M
Misha Mishin 13.09.19

throw your Mac and everything will be OK (to install without Internet connection and first start and then you can safely use), another tip go with a pirate 7 to 10 as she picks up litsuhu even the Windows developers know this and will not do anything for another couple of years,dances with a tambourine too, was not because the xbox is not active and the win store it a rock - set - play

t
tango7 13.09.19

Misha Mishin
Plyusanul. Play-10, no problems, except on indefinitely... apparently repak curve got.

M
Misha Mishin 13.09.19

tango7
from CODEX some crooked placed,tried to reinstall?

F
Faust 322 13.09.19

No shortcut to start the game, how to treat?

t
tango7 13.09.19

Misha Mishin
Strange, yesterday we updated Windows and the problem disappeared. Maybe the patch coming up to the Windows :) now no lag and almost comfortable to play.

t
tango7 13.09.19

Faust 322
Need to run through the START menu ! It's all written Repack.

F
Faust 322 13.09.19

tango7
Well, I don't have it in the start-up that just did not do

M
Misha Mishin 13.09.19

tango7
Yes can great Windows

M
Misha Mishin 13.09.19

Faust 322
crooked stood up repak,run ccleaner and registry clean

c
callmegod 13.09.19

On my second run appears all. All the parameters seems a good choice. Only without an Internet did not try to install, run, tried, to add.
Faust 322
Need in the pack with the game to activate/push-app. DOS will appear and will register the shortcut to the game to START.

C
Codex Prime 13.09.19

no Russian language
change Regina
and redaktirovanie configuration file Engin.ini does not solve the problem

S
ScruffyCub 13.09.19

help!!! that GTA crap wants??? on the title screen pichet that cannot log in to any account and find khraneniia! and everything!!! then will not let me! hate!

M
Metis163 13.09.19

ScruffyCub
If pirates that crack fell off.
If offline activation that was podpiska for 2 weeks and it ended)

S
ScruffyCub 13.09.19

Metis163
pirates. 5 times was asked to choose a folder for sopranos (no xbox live account I did not create, and so on, how many people write in the instructions). now all the rules, no problems with the optimization or the flight to notice. the game is boring, a hundred times more than the first.

o
oplk 13.09.19

emboss an error Registering universal app...failed!when you start though you kill jackdaws by default in the Appxmanifest file in the properties no the game does not start what to do?