3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 12.12.19 05:49 am

With R......t...RT ×D (Diablo 2)

Oh nimaga))
In General, friends: the forum does not provide a normal vote, so unfortunately the button and your voice is read. A question that I ask he care about absolutely everyone, only in his key:
One think that is necessary right now, right every six months, other shouting: I just started!!! My Persians? Others say: for 3 years I collected onanismo and chest jehov do not you dare shoot at Baghdad!!!
I wish this topic was created by someone from administration, but all she cares about is the new rune words. Of course, the theme in 2 days will turn into trash and holivar. But I suggest everyone to write THEIR PERSONAL vision of how should last ladder. A single digit in years.
My opinion is 2 years.
57 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 12.12.19

jibicbiu wrote:
MY PERSONAL vision
We have been all, without exception, victims Firka marketers and image-makers. So I wouldn't throw such words in vain.
Admin it would be better to do not only reset reset (hi cutting wigs '15) regardless of the so-called public opinion, and based on the state of online both game modes, to draw conclusions, to admit mistakes. This is the only objective indicator.

T
T-Fox 12.12.19

Subject unknown date reset logical and justified. I understand why such secrecy that even approximately it is impossible to guess when reset. But the fourth year has gone, your well hard, the FOURTH! Can still time?

y
yok0o 12.12.19

maybe better rune word new to enter?

j
jibicbiu 12.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
Well, you have a great playing experience. You know how you what you want in the game. You personally represent any particular length of the season?
Because when I write 2 years, I rely on my experience and online. And realize that in 2 years I get from the game what probation wanted. Everyone imagines this figure on the. For me, as 1 year is not enough. But 3 is too much. During this time, several batches of the players replaced.

c
cristagalli 12.12.19

If without any changes, 2-3years standards.

g
gottenspell 12.12.19

T-Fox
Would be logical and justified if it worked. Alas, not working, and annoying players when the season has lasted far too long.
I guess for 3 years, 2 enough. While Yes, 2 years is much better than 4 or 5.

R
RainInTheNight 12.12.19

About 3 years, no exact date

Admin Wake up and reseti!

l
lait_one 12.12.19

I used to 3 years (usually it was). So +- half a year for intrigue. By the way the 3.5 was the same (subtle hint).

z
zulin_ru 12.12.19

Yes, though how much , only with the normal drop runes !!
Let it be 3 years.

Z
Zitbastard 12.12.19

2 years max.

Y
YnY 12.12.19

it's about time! and got sucked in.

R
RomanDII 12.12.19

honestly anyway, if only told in advance the date of the next restart

k
kust_ec 12.12.19

To relax, you can just cancel the idea of reset and continue to play + endless season.

y
yiygit856uyy 12.12.19

kust_ec
+1 but you can make a one time restart and all

Z
Zigzag-V 12.12.19

I'M WAITING !

k
kolossEkb 12.12.19

what kind of GAYS removed the posts with the theme?

J
Jovie Jov 12.12.19

When reset ? Where is the admin of this servira ? Players please reset. At least 80 percent please. If it's not a bell, then what ?

s
shikata_ga_nai 12.12.19

I go regularly to the forum since 3 years have passed since the start of the season, looks like we still have 3 wait until reset will do

s
shikata_ga_nai 12.12.19

and to start pumping Sorka to a month to download the new me not smiling, there would still be rentrop normal..

B
Brutal_Pra 12.12.19

So 2-3 years for a season optimally. But this thread is only useful because it reflects the opinions of many people about the fact that it is time to do a reset of the ladder. He would burst with pleasure.