3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greynik 12.12.19 05:49 am

Cabin beskapotniki twitch when cornering. (American Truck Simulator)

Hello! Can someone tell me how to remove the twitching cab beskapotniki when cornering at low speed. Go to ANY beskapotniki, the speed of 10-40 km\h, cabin twitches left to right when taxiing. I wheel the mouse (just left-right). The mouse sensitivity on the smallest (screen below). Lapotnikov this jerking is not. What to configure and what is the parameter: in chassis or in physics.sii?

5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lidiya Ch 12.12.19

Not out there looking. in the gameplay settings. About the stiffness of the suspension and cab. Nonlinearity management to deliver better on the whole.

G
Greynik 12.12.19

Lydia H
Not helping, twisted everything. Maybe something to change in the file chassis beskapotniki, like residual_travel or kerb_weight?

G
Greynik 12.12.19

Like something is there. Changed in the file physics.sii in my fashion a single value. Drove in three beskapotniki and one Kapotnya - the twitching became quietly (slightly there, but barely). Let me remind you, I run the mouse. Maybe someone else will suggest what is best?

L
Lidiya Ch 12.12.19

I also wheel with the mouse. But I have the rigidity of the depreciation of the cab( well something like this) to zero and the stiffness is also zero. And regulations.

c
curd22 12.12.19

I on the controller box from the steering wheel,too, is if twitches sharply on the stick will push, does not always work smoothly move the sticks very small compared to the wheel.Necessary stiffness to zero then put the rolls are smaller)