3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.12.19 05:53 am

Center For Intergalactic Communication: Reborn (Spore)

76 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 12.12.19

The streets remember us...
Dr. Mephisto

Paul Langerhans

P
Paul Langergans 12.12.19

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Well you give a pancake... are You in what country now?

R
Rishard 12.12.19

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Thanks, too, had the idea to create a new topic.

F

Paul Langerhans
Already in Ukraine. Both images were taken in Strasbourg, France.

P
Paul Langergans 12.12.19

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Yes, far you've gone. Nigger a lot?

R
Rishard 12.12.19

Paul Langerhans
As intolerant.

F

Paul Langerhans
A lot. Percent 15-20% of the total number really is. It was unusual in such numbers to observe them.

B
Bites za dusto 12.12.19

I don't think blacks such a big problem, now the Arabs in Europe outweigh. At least in Germany, France closer to Africa has access to the Mediterranean sea, where the Arabs should be even greater.
PS the tram I began to hear Arabic more often than German
P. P. S Charmagne and Kebabonye opening up on every corner, on one street you can find up to 7 sourmash in a row.

P
Paul Langergans 12.12.19

Fishkid
FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Under Cobra, I mean all the non-European middle Eastern and African descent.

N
Nayto 12.12.19

New topic. Yay)
And now to play here?

B
Bites za dusto 12.12.19

Nayto
Yes, just continue where you left off. She too was overwhelmed with messages.

N
Nayto 12.12.19

Fishkid
Yeah, have been thinking about a new topic. That is clogged... Badly. And then the fresh fish. So more people can catch up and is not afraid of the mountains of posts.

F

Fishkid
In what German city do you live?

B
Bites za dusto 12.12.19

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Hanover. Not that I have citizenship, I while there are only studying in University. I hope that someday, if you graduate, to obtain citizenship and to settle.

F

Fishkid
Weird. I was in Stuttgart the other week, something not a lot of notice of the Arabs. Like blacks. Mostly Germans. Maybe it strongly depends on the region?

B
Bites za dusto 12.12.19

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Ride the tram every day at least 4 times back and forth, you'll even learn which stations and in which parts of the city they live in large clusters. Yeah, not so much, but they are noticeable, they are loud, the Arabic language can often hear. Plus Döner shops already at every step, what's worse, is the fact that they are already familiar with German street food.

F

Fishkid
Well, Yes, shaurice remember a lot of them, even under the house this was.
However in France and the Arabs, and black. Paris did not like it. Yes, sights, nice, but very expensive and dirty city with lots of homeless people who live in subway stations sleep. There they urinate, the smell is sootvetstvuyushie worth it. Friday came to a traditional Arab market with a huge number of people, the touts, the screamers, if it were some Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.

N
Nayto 12.12.19

Riсhard
*Knocking at the door of one of the shops in the district of education, I answered a passing visitor, the elderly and the very high voice.
— There's nobody there, stop knocking! — she was indignant.
Really? And when the owner returns?
He's not coming back. Flew early this morning! You're late!
Okay, thank you, goodbye.
We departed a little from there, and I suggested:
— Maybe the clothes you buy? Know, in the armor hot. Shop right, and then left in front of the infirmary until the end. There is not zabluditsya. The money is there? I have many, and I only recently saw.

B
Bites za dusto 12.12.19

Riсhard
On the square near a shopping center nearby where there were Naito and Mountains, a crowd had gathered and was staring at something in the center of the square. From time to time, they gasped, crashed, watching the event. It's Eileen, dressed in a traditional Kendo costume fought on bamboo swords with a man, Asian middle-aged, who sent her a call in this kind of wielding a blade. They had neither hats nor typical protective gear, just cotton robe and pants, which are held in place tightly woven belt. The human hand was bruised from battle. Springing forward Eileen swung his sword, the man began to block as vdgu Eileen made faint and sacrificing my shoulder, knocked the practice sword out of the hands of a man under the face of the public. They dispersed in different directions, bowed to each other, the man wore his cloak, wrapped a wooden sword in a cloth, slung it over his shoulder and left. The crowd began to disperse, Eileen sat down, grabbed her shoulder, prokryahtel, got up and went to the drinking fountain....
The man in the cloak walked away for 10 meters, started to wobble, and went 3 steps and fell dead.

R
Rishard 12.12.19

Fishkid
The rest really needed was a warrior. He passed the square, around which a crowd gathered audience. But he was not interested in overcrowded, to see what's out there. Instead, he went on. But before he could go far, he heard the sound of a fall. Looking back, the Mountains saw fallen man in the cloak. This attracted the attention Mountain. He walked over to his body through the crowd the crowd of onlookers, took the wooden sword in his hands.
Hey! loudly he shouted. – Who is so skilful a swordsman that fights with the man with the wooden gun?