3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Po Quest 12.12.19 05:53 am

Not found all the blueprints for weapons and modifications (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

The main game was, but couldn't find 1 drawing weapons. Where could he be?
Also lacks 4 of the modifications to the map blue no marks, and in the store all bought. Where to find them?
5 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Red_FoXx_ 12.12.19

Alex Po Quest
For starters, the telepaths on vacation! No one who read your question will not be able to answer it! What kind of drawing? What the 4th modification?
Take the names you need things straight in Yandex/Google search.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.12.19

Alex Po Quest
So drawings of weapons and provide for the achievement of the 10th degree of specialization. And for getting certain combat rating or whatever it is called:-) In the world, apparently, is not found.

A
Alex Po Quest 12.12.19

Huge request, anyone can make screenshots of all available weapons and modifications.

_Red_FoXx_
The fact of the matter is, I don't know what this weapon is. I have 80 out of 81. Alone in the world found. Others have gotten jobs for factions, act 1 and 2, but not all. For specialties, too, were given, etc.
With modifications the same. Alone in the world found. Others in the store, Mary bought. Total 85 out of 89. And I don't know where the others take (to look).
Based on the above, I can't say any of the names is not enough.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 12.12.19

Alex Po Quest
That's about how it was better to write, maybe even screenshots to make, and go and guess what not enough for you )

Try to pasikat requests:
Ghost Recon Breakpoint a list of all modules
Ghost Recon Breakpoint a list of all drawings

And a couple of links, maybe that will help (he game has not yet passed):
https://wtftime.ru/game/42/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-breakpoint/guides/
https://ghostrecon.fandom.com/wiki/Weapons_of_Breakpoint

A
Alex Po Quest 12.12.19

_Red_FoXx_
Thanks for the links. But I have already read.