3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V.E.G.A.S. pro tuner 12.12.19 05:53 am

The job - Fire and maneuver (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

A new quest chain for the legendary PP. One of them : Kill 90 enemies from PP with a Laser, not regaetsya, or regaetsya it is not clear how. Those who have experienced the same problem, solved? And if decided, how?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 12.12.19

V. E. G. A. S. pro tuner
Play NVG on hardcore and everything will be the norm, or well on normal maps exclusively from the hip.

T
TraceR23 12.12.19

All right. Shooting from the hip and be counted.
But it is possible that at the end of the chain test, you will a little upset given to you skin. In the menu, it looks exactly as it should. However, when you come from him directly in a match, you see the usual black MP5. Neither one is green and the ribbons in the shop, no belt on the side.
I spent about 6 hours in the game, completing these side tasks, and eventually the most coveted skin, was zabagovan.
Leave feedback here if you have him everything will be fine.

H
Hanigun 12.12.19

And the last assignment: Kill 30 opponents of the PP next to smokescreen. How to understand this? It near? not in the smoke? And who needs to be near the enemy? How best to perform? I want to try to throw smoke and theplace to kill all who are inside

H
Hanigun 12.12.19

Yes, and came out Wearing taplak on мп7 throw under the feet of the smoke and kill everything you see in Teplik, regardless of the distance to the smoke

G
Gosha Zhivilov 27.09.20

Hanigun
Yes there's a kind of
I like there only with smoke did not walk killed 15 enlisted 4
when he killed the enemy so that both in the smoke does not rob even
xz karoch
But! that most likely the name smoke under his feet and the shooting from it should count
20: Yes, it is under the feet and smack that away

B
BAD_Sensey 27.09.20

TraceR23
Something doesn't count. Played on the spike. Just now. There are a lot of keels. The pair are just in sight. None is counted. Maybe Perk needs some special. There's no way at all.

M
MrLexus 27.09.20

How do I complete the second job? kill 50 people using perk fore and in the dop cell pp, I have everything worth, dope cell MP7, do not regulate murder why

y
yaevrei 27.09.20

MrLexus
Try to put a submachine gun in both cells. That's how I went.

M
MrLexus 27.09.20

yaevrei
OK, I'll try, thank you.

M
Mehabr 27.09.20

MrLexus
In the dop cell should be pp and counts the murders of the tol from it