3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tohno 12.12.19 05:57 am

Brutal Doom (Doom 2: Hell on Earth)

Put this mod:

I came and lit up as they say in such cases. The game itself is not characterized by kindness and beauty, but after this mod, every battle = the whole room in the intestines and the brain.

Here is the link for download:

http://www.iddqd.ru/mods?find=Brutal%20Doom&highlight=Brutal%20Doom

Fucking shit mancanti and are not even close on the Gore and violence.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost Hunter 12.12.19

Lol. What can I say.

G
Ghost Hunter 12.12.19

How to do fatalities?

G
Ghost Hunter 12.12.19

And another question.
Enable the option"Adjust Sprite Clipping in Always.
And where is it? I have GZDoom.

T
Tohno 12.12.19

Take berserk and go. Still have a chance with their bare hands their arms and legs to tear.

I have Skulltag, so I don't know.

T
Tigrenok123 12.12.19

Hmmm, I'd shake the hand of someone who did! So many scripts to write - it's awful how much work! He's probably this mod many months did.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.12.19

What is the latest version of the mod? 0.9 ? Just from that site so don't download stupid hosting (all slots for your country exhausted).
Perezaleyte one thread at http://www.sendspace.com

p
psihouebok 12.12.19

so I downloaded BRUTALGZDOOMV10B and where it to push? Can gradually will explain what to do.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.12.19

psihouebok
If you have GZDoom, the game folder will be a file gzdoom-[name of user].ini. This is a configuration file open a simple text editor. There and need to write a pluggable fashion.
1) Copy the file brutalv21.pk3 (I have this version of Brutal Doom) in the game folder where you have gzdoom.
2) Open the file gzdoom-[name of user].ini and find where the deferral [of Global.Autoload]. Directly under it write: Path=$PROGDIR/brutalv21.pk3
Save the file. Run gzdoom (and select the iwad), and Putalbum will be launched.